MAp hack of LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucy saan

12-11-2010

First of all, I think you kid shouldn't have hack in the LoL. Then I keep thinking you kid always update and main entrance, so you kid shouldn't have that. But NOPE...

I got a invincible potions on my hero, keep searching for their ward. Nah... no ward every where...

THEN I asked the enemy to search me, since they say they have the "Map hack" they said.

I went hiding somewhere, I was behind baron. And keep running and hiding when they getting close....

what the hell they found me!??!?! With out ward??????

Tell me what the **** it's going on plx

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

There are many champion spells that can give sight, Ashe's Hawkshot being one example. There is also summoner spell clairvoyance.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-11-2010

Maphacks are actually impossible without hacking the league of legends servers (very hard to do and very noticeable)

however, should you suspect hacking (though look around for possible glitches that would have the same effect) email support@riotgames.com

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-11-2010

To clarify Encased's point, all relevant information (location of champions) is held on the server, the client has no _actual_ information, only what the server tells it. (And your client doesn't get to tell the server what it needs, the server knows.) :P

HaelRyth

12-13-2010

Aside from clairvoance, TF has Destiny, a stealthed character could have followed far enough back to keep track of you. Teemo's mushrooms. A ward dropped right on baron would make it tough to see but they'd still see you. There are many ways to do it.

Guardian Force

12-27-2010

Maphacks still works. Still my last 3 games are the best example for it!
No wards, no Skills from enemies to unhide our positions. But they still knew where we are all the time!

Since this me and my mates still need some distance to lol for temporarily.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-27-2010

Hoping not a troll. Map hacks are not possible.

All 5 mia at levels 15-18 is a good bet you're going to baron. How do you know they didn't have wards?

Gam0n

12-27-2010

Its the same with World of Warcraft. If you wanna hack the game (stats etc) you need to hack the server.

hacking servers doesnt get you banned.
It gets you arrested.

joshiez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2010

What they said. It's not *possible* to maphack. It would be akin to flipping a coin with the outcome of 'yellow'. It doesn't make sense.

Twilii

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Hoping not a troll. Map hacks are not possible.

All 5 mia at levels 15-18 is a good bet you're going to baron. How do you know they didn't have wards?
Lol, I might be testing your coding knowlege, but never say never, I don't know exactly how the game engine works but I know how many hacks work. *If* the game is a burst packet system then in terms it would be very easy for me to make a 'map hack' because of small glitches that could be used to trick the game into thinking something else is happining even though its not, "You have to hack the server." Wrong again *If* its a burst packet system like 90% of most videogames then you have momentary knowlege of the whole match stored on your ram for a very short amount of time, but consistently, so all you have to do is just reroute that informaition to something useable without getting any antihacking programs on your ass.

-Sir.Trolls a lot.
Note: This is a giant *IF*