cloud 9 vs fnatic on monday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

41noob

09-22-2013

who gunna win?

i'm personally going with c9.

Colonel J Desu

09-22-2013

Yo momma.

tainteddaze

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J Desu View Post
Yo momma.
yes we already know my mom is the only undefeated league player in the world but she is banned for all tournaments due to how amazing she is so we just going to have to go with fnatic.

StompEmlnTheNuts

09-22-2013

Fnatic 9

I am rooting for C9, I will be disappointed if they lose. However, if they lose to Fnatic, I'd rather they go out that way.

Daedalus871

09-22-2013

Just looked at all the "Who you think is going to win" thing. People expect all the teams in groups to win all of their matches. So I wouldn't be using those odds to bet.

As for me,

Name:  ZyraSquare.jpg
Views: 1797
Size:  43.0 KB

TheFakeSit

09-22-2013

Cloud 9, they got Ashe and Zyra into competitive play before the Koreans and now every region spams Zyra and even Ashe sometimes.

They have had tons of time to see Fnatic play and i'm sure they have new strategies.

HTS Zeal

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus871 View Post
Just looked at all the "Who you think is going to win" thing. People expect all the teams in groups to win all of their matches. So I wouldn't be using those odds to bet.

As for me,

Attachment 785042

Lol.. Its cuz all of the round robins is fresh in the heads of everyone. GD has a short term memory, they already forgot how good some of the other teams are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFakeSit View Post
Cloud 9, they got Ashe and Zyra into competitive play before the Koreans and now every region spams Zyra and even Ashe sometimes.

They have had tons of time to see Fnatic play and i'm sure they have new strategies.
FEAR LEMON NATION!

RealIshotgg

09-22-2013

im rooting for fnatic

my opinion is that both teams have very opposite playstyles, fnatic is a team that thrives in chaos and has a very pick oriented style

whereas C9 plays a more controlled game and likes to group asap, it all depends on fnatic deals with C9's rotations

IS1a9a61ba640562b3338f9

09-22-2013

I'm not that much into pro play but as far as i know c9 is kinda new to the scene. Good as they may be, i'm quite sure we should consider as a minus their lack of experience. I don't mean the in-game experience, but the on-stage-world match-experience. The stress that the players are under is quite an important factor in my opinion. For example, watch the Gambit vs Vulcun game, from last night (24:11 in youtube, 19:20 in game time)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXKzfxM7veA
Alex ich just misses 2 easy Q with ahri that even bronze players could normally land, so for him to miss those, you can only imagine how nervous he is. And if you watch the rest of game, after this comeback and the breath they took, you'll notice how much easier it gets for him. He does the playz!

tldr: My money is on Fnatic, C9 might be good, but they lack world tour experience.

Sublime Fighter

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1a9a61ba640562b3338f9 View Post
I'm not that much into pro play but as far as i know c9 is kinda new to the scene. Good as they may be, i'm quite sure we should consider as a minus their lack of experience. I don't mean the in-game experience, but the on-stage-world match-experience. The stress that the players are under is quite an important factor in my opinion. For example, watch the Gambit vs Vulcun game, from last night (24:34 in youtube, 19:37 in game time)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXKzfxM7veA
Alex ich just misses 2 easy Q with ahri that even bronze players could normally land, so for him to miss those, you can only imagine how nervous he is. And if you watch the rest of game, after this comeback and the breath they took, you'll notice how much easier it gets for him. He does the playz!

tldr: My money is on Fnatic, C9 might be good, but they lack world tour experience.
this same argument was dropped on their match against TSM in the playoffs and despite being in the TSM crowd and hearing all those "TSM" loud as **** chants that the crowd does multiple times in every mistake of the enemy team (C9 in this case) and in every play for TSM, C9 won and stomped TSM, so yeah the argument was brought by the casters themselves, too, but it seems they can handle it since I would say, the TSM crowd is the hardest to go against because they're the loudest and the ones that put more pressure on the enemy facing TSM