Gifting system problem....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solari Eclipse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethe Keres View Post
Can't you just like wait 2 weeks?
Not if its somethign on sale, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Like Pool Party Graves or whatever else on sale now.

Mazinger

09-24-2013

I think SOMETHING should be done about this issue. Either - Keep some sort of record of that person being your friend earlier that day (since the re-add to friends is almost instantaneous right after the accidental mute/remove [in my case anyway]) - or - add a pop-up window both in-game and on after-game screens asking "Are you sure you want to mute %?". Also, it'd be nice to also disable the "Report" button for people who are already in your friend's list just like the + button gets disabled.

sephyIIis

09-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420MLGSephiroth View Post
oh 21 days? thought it was 2 weeks..
U sir thought right...forget trundle morgie
reds troll sumtimes too huehue <^.^>

Chastity

09-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltron316 View Post
I think SOMETHING should be done about this issue. Either - Keep some sort of record of that person being your friend earlier that day (since the re-add to friends is almost instantaneous right after the accidental mute/remove [in my case anyway]) - or - add a pop-up window both in-game and on after-game screens asking "Are you sure you want to mute %?". Also, it'd be nice to also disable the "Report" button for people who are already in your friend's list just like the + button gets disabled.
You might want to report and/or mute someone on your friend's list. More than once I found that a person I had met ingame and seemed nice turned out to be really toxic after I had friended them and grouped with them for another game or three.

There is something that can be done about the issue. Click more carefully. The mute button is far away from everything else for a reason. Adding an "are you sure?" button to everything is redundant, as people will just ask for a second "are you really sure?" prompt for misclicking that too.