AP Kog, AP Ez, AP Varus, AP Trist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JmbombARAM

10-16-2013

The little engine that could....

rito pls

ap kog has poke
ap ez has teamfight aoe
ap varus has percent health damage
ap trist has nuke

rito pls

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2013

AP trist is okay, she's got a ton of burst, but its reset reliant, and if the enemy survives, they likely survive at the other end of her knock back.

AP ez isn't as reset reliant, but a large part of his AP burst is on his escape, so he either doesn't do all his damage, or he doesn't have an escape.

Never tried AP varus.

AP kog is fun, Can easily get 10%+ max HP damage per auto. However to get in range for that means you're really close, and AP kog doesn't have the sustain AD kog would. If you stay back and ER, you run out of mana really fast. He's also really easy to gank, so this is a more ARAM build, at least for me.

Also why are you saying 'rito pls'. What exactly do you want them to do?

FistOf7Dragons

10-16-2013

yes those skins rito pls

Ap trist is hilarious and fun
Ap Ez has lackluster farming which is the only reason no one plays him (other then people like pr0skier)
Ap varus is overpowered imo that damage is stupid
Ap kog is good probably overnerfed but still pretty good.

A Master Shaco

10-16-2013

Tried AP Varus earlier, and it was really strong, but it felt like, why the hell not just play ADC if I want damage after 3 shots?
tl;dr same thing, different build.

Parrsboro

10-16-2013

I play ap Varus everytime I get him in ARAM

JmbombARAM

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
AP trist is okay, she's got a ton of burst, but its reset reliant, and if the enemy survives, they likely survive at the other end of her knock back.

AP ez isn't as reset reliant, but a large part of his AP burst is on his escape, so he either doesn't do all his damage, or he doesn't have an escape.

Never tried AP varus.

AP kog is fun, Can easily get 10%+ max HP damage per auto. However to get in range for that means you're really close, and AP kog doesn't have the sustain AD kog would. If you stay back and ER, you run out of mana really fast. He's also really easy to gank, so this is a more ARAM build, at least for me.

Also why are you saying 'rito pls'. What exactly do you want them to do?
you've never played ap varus
you've never done 50% of their maximum health damage in 3 auto attacks with a 3 second q to do it every 3 seconds
PLUS HIS E TO ACTIAVTE HIS W

PLUS LIKE 300 MAGIC DAMAGE PER AUTO!!!

you've
what
why
dude
why

Tartaros

10-16-2013

I find AP Kog hilarious fun, mostly only use him in ARAM thoug.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmbombARAM View Post
you've never played ap varus
you've never done 50% of their maximum health damage in 3 auto attacks with a 3 second q to do it every 3 seconds

you've
what
why
dude
why
I don't play AD, so I don't own many traditional AD champs, so the only time I role varus is when he's free, and I get him in ARAM. Played him twice i think, and I'd rather learn his skills in AD mode, where I can at least lifesteal creeps when I screw up.

I do run AP kog SR now and then though. Lane phase sucks, until you can AoE out creep waves from your tower. Then you're just a goopier Xerath with a less demanding ultimate.

DarkoHellbane

10-16-2013

AP Varus can deal potentially 51% maximum hp in magic damage + (1.0(AP)) + 350 (base) from his ultimate

Voliboar

10-16-2013

Engine? What engine?

Edit: You mean AP Corki?