Why do I feel like there's a message hidden somewhere in that note?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMSOJUICY

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux View Post
If you take the words "fail train", rearrange the letters add some and take some out, it spells "Ceaser cypher"
i dunno, i tried rearranging the letters to "fail train", and all i keep getting is:

i **** rift

Zxithedead

09-20-2013

If you take all 10th letters of only the capital letters, you get "itdcnotiyibsoee". You can rearrange those letters to write "obese city idiot". I think I'm on to something.

Byrnes

09-20-2013

Well, I tried to use what techniques I remembered from the single chapter of cryptology we went over in stats class (applied major, I dont do these kind of things)....and ended up with nothing.

Vempyre

09-20-2013

I can't wait till Thanksgiving to play this champion.

Megnificent

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone View Post
anyone play Virtue's last reward?

maybe it is like the writing on the wall in red paint
OMG! YES! Back to the drawing board... :O

Hydrochoerus

09-20-2013

doesnt is misspelled too.

Vi sTaNdS fOr STUPID. RuNnInG aLL oVeR ToWn WiTh SiLLy HaT LaDy,VI CoUlDnT sOlVe a CrImE iF A CrImiNaL sNuCk Up BeHiNd HeR aNd ShOt HeR iN tHe HeAd - I MeAn TuRnEd HeRsElF iN - WaIT- WhaT wAs I sAyInG? oH YeAh, VI DoEsEnT GeT It: RuLeS aRe MeAnT To Be BrOkEn, LiKe BuIlDiNgS, Or PeOpLe!!! IlL Be bAcK sOoN EnOuGh. No OnE DIE sCrEaMiNg WiThOuT ME!!!!

Forgotten Soul

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon chokes on the expensive smoke and throws the cigar away. Nasty habit.

OT:When are you going to put that helmet and show everyone the megazordgeddon ?

I said I'd wear it to Worlds, so I'll be there to show off my lovely helmet.
Also bring phreak and have him wear a teemo hat and dance in front of everyone. But here's the kicker. He has to do the dance from the phreak dancing login screen.

Forgotten Soul

09-20-2013

Also there was 3 riot posts. Half Life 3 confirmed

ThatNinjaGuy

09-20-2013

J Q X and Z are not used.

"vi couldnt solve a crime if a criminal snuck up behind her and shot her in the head - i mean turned herself in"

Does 116 use a gun?

Knows how to spell "Insufficient Force" and understands the meaning, but spells horribly later?

Hydrochoerus

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrochoerus View Post
doesnt is misspelled too.

Vi sTaNdS fOr STUPID. RuNnInG aLL oVeR ToWn WiTh SiLLy HaT LaDy,VI CoUlDnT sOlVe a CrImE iF A CrImiNaL sNuCk Up BeHiNd HeR aNd ShOt HeR iN tHe HeAd - I MeAn TuRnEd HeRsElF iN - WaIT- WhaT wAs I sAyInG? oH YeAh, VI DoEsEnT GeT It: RuLeS aRe MeAnT To Be BrOkEn, LiKe BuIlDiNgS, Or PeOpLe!!! IlL Be bAcK sOoN EnOuGh. No OnE DIE sCrEaMiNg WiThOuT ME!!!!
Vi and stupid are also fully capitilized.