Why do I feel like there's a message hidden somewhere in that note?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shmookpup

Senior Member

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon chokes on the expensive smoke and throws the cigar away. Nasty habit.

OT:When are you going to put that helmet and show everyone the megazordgeddon ?

I said I'd wear it to Worlds, so I'll be there to show off my lovely helmet.
I see you're on a 4-game Ranked losing streak as of posting this. Poor Morgageddon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meut

Junior Member

09-20-2013

Why is everyone assuming that she is a child? In the pool party splash the person is clearly the same age if not older than Vi (X>Vi).

I'm assuming that if Vi is a Piltover champion that "X" is from Zuan (red confirmed the person has a faction).

This leads me to believe that the sisters were separated from birth. One went to Piltover the other to Zuan.

As for the crazy UPPER and lower case message. I think its just that. This person is INSANE. She likes Ziggs "style"? Ziggs is INSANE. Zuan isn't known for its strict scientific method. Perhaps she was experimented on as a child maybe as a precursor to the ZAC projects? There are tons of things that could have happened to her while living in Zuan.

It seems almost certain that #116 "X" will be from Zuan, it just makes sense.

Thoughts?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

00Gale00

Junior Member

09-20-2013

Plz reveal riot!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Eena

Senior Member

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meut View Post
Why is everyone assuming that she is a child? In the pool party splash the person is clearly the same age if not older than Vi (X>Vi).

I'm assuming that if Vi is a Piltover champion that "X" is from Zuan (red confirmed the person has a faction).

This leads me to believe that the sisters were separated from birth. One went to Piltover the other to Zuan.

As for the crazy UPPER and lower case message. I think its just that. This person is INSANE. She likes Ziggs "style"? Ziggs is INSANE. Zuan isn't known for its strict scientific method. Perhaps she was experimented on as a child maybe as a precursor to the ZAC projects? There are tons of things that could have happened to her while living in Zuan.

It seems almost certain that #116 "X" will be from Zuan, it just makes sense.

Thoughts?
Well. Thematically though, people Zaun aren't crazy the way she has been hinted at.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muffin of n00bs

Junior Member

09-20-2013

I was bored so I did some decoding work on this.

I removed everything but every 10th letter in a 10 letter chunk.

So what was

Quote:
V T N S O S T U P I D R N I G L L V R T W W T S L L H T L D VI C U D T O V C I E F A C I N L N C U B H N H R N S O H R N H H A I M A T R E H R E F N W I T W T A I A I G H Y A VI D E E T G T I R L S R M A T T B B O E L K B I D N S O P O L I L B A K O N E O G N O E D I E C E M N W T O T M E
Became

Quote:
V R T U I N A E L
After removing duplicate letters.

Any ideas?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svartfisk

Senior Member

09-20-2013

I'm guessing this is a teaser for a champion that has gotten in trouble with Piltover law enforcement, especially Vi. My best bet is that he or she is a bit of a mild thug, getting caught for tagging the walls of Piltover, getting caught by Vi and punished accordingly, and then swore their revenge upon Vi. They may be a computer-wiz, able to hack Vi's page, or a slippery tagger that can spray-paint Vi's information as it has obviously happened on the page in the OP. My best guess for role is an AP assassin, along the lines of Viktor+Renegade Talon or whatever, just a wild guess based on my analysis.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Shaco Bot

Senior Member

09-20-2013

she is supposed to be a trickster

she is trying to make vi ( her supposed sister) look stupid

its the same as in grade school stealing someones introduction and making fun of it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solari Eclipse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Nick View Post
Pretty sure it's a trap. Random childish writing and mix of capital/lower case to make the character look really immature ? Also, Riot loves to tease the community and encourages you to seek deeper meaning when really, there's probably nothing to be found. I wouldn't be surprised if the "jinx" thing (name of the file) was intentionally modified to fool people too, it wouldn't be the first time.
Actually, I bet "Jinx" is her name. She signed with a big ol' X. Twice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meut

Junior Member

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eena View Post
Well. Thematically though, people Zaun aren't crazy the way she has been hinted at.
Which is why I think she may have been "altered". Either though chemical exposure or some other freaky Zuan experiment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterSandman93

Member

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin of n00bs View Post
I was bored so I did some decoding work on this.

I removed everything but every 10th letter in a 10 letter chunk.

So what was



Became



After removing duplicate letters.

Any ideas?
Avirulent-not virulent; unable to produce disease