Why do I feel like there's a message hidden somewhere in that note?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im a MooseBear

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarys Umbra View Post
According to the quote here: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/09...lore.html#more "Q: What color is the next champs hair?
A: "There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P""

SONA is the Only champ with Light Blue hair, so my vote is on blue, Or at least the light blue which seems to go with the splash art theme...
Indeed.
Ive been following this thread for quite some time, im soupre excited for this new champ bc i absolutely adore the color scheme.

Spaking of witch, I thought eye'd contriboot!

Here, to colabunate with teh qwotted qwot aberv! Some interesting clues.....

http://i.imgur.com/q97QLpw.jpg

A Pig that flys

09-22-2013

V TNS O STUPID. RNIG LL VR TW WT SLL HT LD,VI CUDT OV CIE F A CINL NC U BHN HR N SO HR N H HA - I MA TRE HREF N - WIT- WT A I AIG? H YA, VI DEET GT I: RLS R MAT T B BOE, LK BIDNS, O POL!!! IL B AK ON EOG. N OE DIE CEMN WTOT ME!!!!

i sad fr . unn a oe on ih iy a ay, oln sle a rm i rmia suk p eid e ad ht e i te ed - en und esl i - a- ha ws syn? o eh, osn e t: ue ae en o e rkn, ie ulig, r epe!!! l e bc so nuh. o n sraig ihu !!!!

These are the letters seperated into upper and lower case. If it helps anyone

A Cloud

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberplatypus13 View Post
Is there a link to this post?
No, but we have a Link To The Past.

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH.

fortide

09-22-2013

Not sure if this has been said before in this thread, but if you type in Caitlyn lore in Google, you'll find that Caitlyn's lore been vandalized. It says: Lore i Am CAiTlYn. i ShOOT guNz cAUSE i tOO sCaRed To GeT CLosE to EneMY. Though if you actually click on the site and go to the lore, it shows the original lore.

Now, I'm not sure if it's Riot giving us another teaser or if it's somebody else entirely that's making it up though.

A Cloud

09-22-2013

I just realised, In cait's lore her nemesis leaves a card with C on it (This has no relevance to my knowledge) but in the lore they call C a "cat burglar" and when that rioter was giving hints he said the new champ loves cats. Coincidence, I think not.

Umbral Knight

09-22-2013

Ok so I am not a cryptologist but the pattern in the words follow a Upper Lower Upper Lower so steadily that its hard to ignore when the pattern is messed up. What I did was take the letters that are messed up out until I got to the next in the sequence. For example.

" RuNnInG aLL oVeR ToWn "

Start with R Upper the first letter that is out of Sequence is L. Since the next letter follows the sequence we continue to the next break in the pattern. Following this gives a small group of letters.

s TUPID R L T L L IC a AC i M W TW a Y ID G I T l D O B b E DIE ME

Yeah I am kinda of unsure what to make of it from here. But my amateur thing is it kind of reads like
Stop I ? little I see a ? I am waiting way? I will tell obey or die ME! I have no clue what I am doing honestly. Maybe someone else will find it useful.

Amarys Umbra

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre3694 View Post
Iirc he said champion, not humanoid. This makes twitch just as possible as sona.
Very true, but then we could get into semantics of hair vs fur ;p

Den Kuchen

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon kicks his feet up on his desk, puts on a smoking jacket conveniently located in his closet, pulls out a snifter of brandy and lights a fine Cuban cigar.

Interesting....very....interesting.
Cigar? One enjoys cigars by smoking them.
There is no smoke without fire.
Ransom stated that 116, "Jinx" if you will, would set a burning building ablaze further with a bigger fire.
Jinx's kit will involve fire.
Therefore, given Morgageddon's hint, Jinx's fire will be related to a cigar.
Jinx is a smoker.

ValoxBear

09-22-2013

Adjective: vi
1. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units

Noun: VI
1. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
2. More than 130 southeastern Virgin Islands; a dependent territory of the United States

Should be it pronounced as Vi or vI ? haha pink horror is kinda fun.

Lan Nine

09-22-2013

google Ceaser cypher and it turns out to be a code breaker