Uhhh.... am I the only one seeing this? (Champ #116?)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zMajin

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivainn View Post
"Vi sTaNdS fOr STUPID. RuNnInG aLL oVeR ToWn WiTh SiLLy HaT LaDy,VI CoUlDnT sOlVe a CrImE iF A CrImiNaL sNuCk Up BeHiNd HeR aNd ShOt HeR iN tHe HeAd - I MeAn TuRnEd HeRsElF iN - WaIT- WhaT wAs I sAyInG? oH YeAh, VI DoEsEnT GeT It: RuLeS aRe MeAnT To Be BrOkEn, LiKe BuIlDiNgS, Or PeOpLe!!! IlL Be bAcK sOoN EnOuGh. No OnE DIE sCrEaMiNg WiThOuT ME!!!!"

This is the best.
Anyone wanna translate that into something readable? I keep getting lost in the paragraph because of how illiterate and stupid Riot is.

Diagnosis

09-20-2013

It's the new champion. Remember the pool party splash art with the tattoos?

Kira Onime

09-20-2013

This is hilarious.

LordGwaihir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Remember the mystery pool party person who had the perspective we saw the group photo from? Riot said she had some connection to Vi.

Probably that person. Still rather subtle tease for a new champ, even by riot standards.

CrytoCloud

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Urf Life View Post
Well techincally

X > VI

10 > 6
I think it was Xelnath who said the next champion would be greater than VI, just like that as well.

Safe to assume X is the smoke-bomb-tattoo armed female and probably Vi's sister.

...Who apparently has the mentality of a middle schooler.

DreJBringer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Good find my friend xD.

Vi's rival confirmed.

Mic the Merman

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeg17 View Post
I think it was Xelnath who said the next champion would be greater than VI, just like that as well.

Safe to assume X is the smoke-bomb-tattoo armed female and probably Vi's sister.

...Who apparently has the mentality of a middle schooler.

i thinks its more likely a split personality... like i mentioned in another thread
like deadpool

"ShOt HeR iN tHe HeAd - I MeAn TuRnEd HeRsElF iN - WaIT- WhaT wAs I sAyInG?"

Lajinn5

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zMajin View Post
Anyone wanna translate that into something readable? I keep getting lost in the paragraph because of how illiterate and stupid Riot is.
I assume it's meant as a way of showing that the person is a criminal who doesn't want them to know who she is. People often make notes of cut out letters when they don't want people to identify them by their handwriting.

Typhnox

09-20-2013

heheheh, I like that.

oddcheater

09-20-2013

all im say is Jinx