Uhhh.... am I the only one seeing this? (Champ #116?)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jikker

09-21-2013

Since I haven't gotten a response to this theory yet, has anyone mentioned the gang of criminals that Vi was adopted by and then abandoned when she turned good? Perhaps 116 is a member of that or even the leader? It would make sense that she would want to mock Vi for being a traitor and maybe now a "goody-two-shoes".

PhiPhenom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2013

Everything I got from this:

-Has guns - splash art from pool party had tattoos of clouds and pink bullet casings, plus the bullet holes in vi's spotlight
-name might be jinx - file name with jinx in it and signs with an X
-is not a child just crazy - splash art from pool party is not a child
-just straight up crazy - the way she talks
-vi's sister/part of old gang - she is mad at Vi for some reason

Not sure if the cloud tattoos mean anything about the champ. (rides an aircraft? her guns are wind elemental? etc.)

RisksShweky

09-21-2013

its feminine gamzee....

Crack Rock

09-21-2013

Champ 116 is related to all the champs who where experemented on by singed and WW like Vi, Sona, Janna, Twitch, Zac

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPhenom View Post
-vi's sister/part of old gang - she is mad at Vi for some reason
Well if she's part of her old gang and now Vi is a cop who hunts people like those in her old gang, that'd be a good reason to hate her. Or it could be a rivalry that extends to when they were working together.

SteelZephyr

09-22-2013

Since I seem to miss these things, here's what I've gathered from the graffiti:

1. Jinx, while educated, is quite insane, possibly split personality or schizophrenic.
2. She obviously has history with Vi, but doesn't know her recently (pretty sure Vi would be OK with Police Brutality)
3. She wants Vi dead.
4. Silly Hat Lady is the best name for Cait

I'll throw in a theory here that Jinx will be a fragile caster, reliant more on abilities than auto-attacking, being the inverse of Vi's "get in there and punch" method of play.