Why do I have a list of grievances against Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2013

1. Bug splats.
2. Crashes that don't bring up BugSplat. Game just completely derps. Essentially forces a restart and that you close LoLReplay.
3. Some Panda antivirus has apparently decided this site is going to infect my ass. I don't have such a thing on my computer, and it pops up periodically on both Firefox and Chrome. Very strange. And it only ever appears for this site (and any given forum for this site.)
4. I use Chrome. I have Firefox for when the forums are mystically downed on Chrome. For no reason. Like ****ing magick. Nobody ever seems to notice.
5. Beta forums. No.
6. Any secondary method of bettering League of Legends (Custom skins, FEK (Which I don't use... yet.), and/or LoLReplay) because Riot has still failed to get around to it? It'll break. Inevitably. I almost suspect they do it on purpose. See also; point two.
7. Your ****ing moderators. Enough said.
8. I really like Riot. Especially their legalese. Wait, is that a bad thing?

This list of grievances is brought to you by Scorch, who is trying his damnest to get out of Silver after life's extended attempts to hold me back from gaming. NOW GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR HATRED.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

austin sucks1

09-22-2013

1. that's your problem, look up what's causing it
2. again, look it up
3. pando media booster is the only thing league gives you, and it's only used for the installation of league. never heard of panda antivirus, probably something you accidentally downloaded somewhere else.
4. forums aren't mystically downed on chrome, i'm using chrome right now and have never had problems other than complete server downage
5. i agree, this is pretty bad but it's acceptable
6. that doesn't even affect anyone
7. which moderators would those be? i think most of the forum posts by rioters are usually quite polite and the fact that they even post is much better than other gaming companies.
8. don't know how to respond to that but sure

i'm in silver as well and i'm going for g5 by the end of the season, but i've heard g5 is even worse so that might be a problem. people act like silver/bronze is impossible to get out of, but it hasn't been too horrible for me; sometimes i get bad teammates, but if you blame them they play worse, so just give constructive advice (although sometimes i rage too).