When you fin that champ that is just PERFECT for you.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clockblocked

09-20-2013

I don't actually play many of my favorite champs, which is too bad. Thresh is permabanned, Draven/Shaco are hard and imo kinda mediocre considering how much effort they take.

Sigil of Silence

09-20-2013

I'm all about the mystery, and LeBlanc is truly one who speaks to me in that form. Gameplay/Lore is just fascinating to me.

dirty diaper

09-20-2013

Orianna, Heimer and Maokai have been the 3 that I always go back to at the end of the day.

rainbow doosh

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyt921 View Post
then u are neglecting your ADC by either 1 farming, or 2 taking kills. Riven support does not work, Best is top, and if youre REALLY GOOD take mid. But honestly, unless ure stupid, u dont go mid with Riven. People in higher Elo will stay out of your range and freeze lane by tower and just farm while u stand there over extending and get ganked by jungler. Not to mention CC's screw rivens combo or tries to escape via Q or E, especially silences. ur .75 stun does nothing compared to other cc's. And dont tell me u have merc threads, because any amount of cc's will screw u.

While the cc counter is a valid point, I never said anything about attacking minions or taking kills? Doing damage doesn't take kills necessarily, (zyra support) (fiddle support) Building damage isn't a bad thing on a support, unless you make it so. I also find rumble to be a fun support, a shield, a poke, no resources, aoe slow on ult. Darius is also a fun support with natural beefiness and a hook with stupid damage to help your carry.

Tior Singed

09-20-2013

Rammus, then Nautilus, and finally Hecarim. I fell in love with those champions in that order. Hecarim is now my main, but I was playing him back in S2 before he went nuclear with the Season 3 Itemization.

JK6 FORCE

09-20-2013

Xin Zhao, Leona, and Udyr. All aggressive in your face champs that help out the team by not giving a single ****

Elewd

09-20-2013

Nasus and Veigar, i absolutely love the idea of being incredibly weak but with time i become the strongest there ever was.

EckHearT Geminus

09-20-2013

Veigar/Viktor/Orianna

GhostlyDreamer

09-20-2013

Still haven't found one, summoner level 18 now,

Valexi

09-20-2013

Nautilus is the most recent in a series that includes Fiddlesticks, Malzahar and Thresh - I clearly have an affinity for controlling my opponents.

'You're not going anywhere >'