Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When you fin that champ that is just PERFECT for you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9hours

09-20-2013

I don't actually play many of my favorite champs, which is too bad. Thresh is permabanned, Draven/Shaco are hard and imo kinda mediocre considering how much effort they take.

Sigil of Silence

09-20-2013

I'm all about the mystery, and LeBlanc is truly one who speaks to me in that form. Gameplay/Lore is just fascinating to me.

dirty diaper

Recruiter

09-20-2013

Orianna, Heimer and Maokai have been the 3 that I always go back to at the end of the day.

rainbow doosh

09-20-2013

Quote:
tyt921:
then u are neglecting your ADC by either 1 farming, or 2 taking kills. Riven support does not work, Best is top, and if youre REALLY GOOD take mid. But honestly, unless ure stupid, u dont go mid with Riven. People in higher Elo will stay out of your range and freeze lane by tower and just farm while u stand there over extending and get ganked by jungler. Not to mention CC's screw rivens combo or tries to escape via Q or E, especially silences. ur .75 stun does nothing compared to other cc's. And dont tell me u have merc threads, because any amount of cc's will screw u.

While the cc counter is a valid point, I never said anything about attacking minions or taking kills? Doing damage doesn't take kills necessarily, (zyra support) (fiddle support) Building damage isn't a bad thing on a support, unless you make it so. I also find rumble to be a fun support, a shield, a poke, no resources, aoe slow on ult. Darius is also a fun support with natural beefiness and a hook with stupid damage to help your carry.

Tior Singed

09-20-2013

Rammus, then Nautilus, and finally Hecarim. I fell in love with those champions in that order. Hecarim is now my main, but I was playing him back in S2 before he went nuclear with the Season 3 Itemization.

JK6 FORCE

09-20-2013

Xin Zhao, Leona, and Udyr. All aggressive in your face champs that help out the team by not giving a single ****

Elewd

09-20-2013

Nasus and Veigar, i absolutely love the idea of being incredibly weak but with time i become the strongest there ever was.

EckHearT Geminus

09-20-2013

Veigar/Viktor/Orianna

Ghostly Dreamer

09-20-2013

Still haven't found one, summoner level 18 now,

Valexi

09-20-2013

Nautilus is the most recent in a series that includes Fiddlesticks, Malzahar and Thresh - I clearly have an affinity for controlling my opponents.

'You're not going anywhere >'