When you fin that champ that is just PERFECT for you.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxieto

09-20-2013

the only champ I can play is elise, and recently I can't even play her well anymore.

CoffeeDave

09-20-2013

Nami and Karma for me

Zenfen312

09-20-2013

For me it is Annie. She was the first champ i knew before i started playing league of legends first champ i bought first champ i played(excluding the tutorial champs) The first champ i got a skin for. When ever i feel bad and down and just want to burn things i chose her and go into a 5v5.

Client May Crash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Maokai. No matter who I think is my gold/plat ticket on any given day, I'll fall back on my useless tree for wins in the grind

tyt921

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow doosh View Post
So build ad? I built her the same way i'd build her in top. I started with a hydra. Gives you lifesteal to stay in, and buffs your shield up.
then u are neglecting your ADC by either 1 farming, or 2 taking kills. Riven support does not work, Best is top, and if youre REALLY GOOD take mid. But honestly, unless ure stupid, u dont go mid with Riven. People in higher Elo will stay out of your range and freeze lane by tower and just farm while u stand there over extending and get ganked by jungler. Not to mention CC's screw rivens combo or tries to escape via Q or E, especially silences. ur .75 stun does nothing compared to other cc's. And dont tell me u have merc threads, because any amount of cc's will screw u.

LegendaryMAWT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Aatrox and Quinn. Aatrox more nowadays.
First champion that truly clicked was Vladimir, not used to him anymore been too long.

Simply Miku

09-20-2013

Ahri. Her kit just suits me so well.
Leona, too. I feel like a badass when I play her.
Both very different but their play styles really make me happy.

Durzaka

09-20-2013

ive been playing for more than a year now and i still havent found the champion that is perfect for me.

I felt really close with Tryndamere, but just not that perfect match.

Nellas

09-20-2013

Diana.. When I first started, it was love at first sight. I really sucked with her (I played top lane and probably built stupidly), but I played her months later. It was like, I was MEANT to play her. xD

Mafia Goat

09-20-2013

gangplank is my one love