When you fin that champ that is just PERFECT for you.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Aura

09-19-2013

Mine would be Elise, Wukong and Varus.

I just LOVE playing all 3 and they are my "main mains" <3

I do have other mains but these 3 are the ones I like playing the most.

Tyrannus0

09-19-2013

Diana.

Go figure that the moon priestess is the champion for me.

Like usual.

Pudii Pudii

09-19-2013

Please don't make me cry I fell in love with Zed; 250+ games into ranked with him and now I watch as the pros have put his head on the chopping block. I also absolutely love Fizz though I play him a lot more in normals rather than ranked at the moment

SopiKz

09-19-2013

Me and udyr jungle.. Never gonna give you up~

rainbow doosh

09-20-2013

I have always been a fan of in your face burst style champs. I only play Katarina for a while which was really fun, then I found fizz and used him to claw out of bronze. But I started realizing that while assassins were strong, they just died off so fast they weren't what I was looking for. Then last week, I did something I always do, which is to buy a champion without ever using them first. This is how I found the glory that is Riven. She is my new favorite, any position ( other than adc) champ. As a support, she has a shield and stun and her ultimate gives her enough ad to be useful. As a jungle or mid, her ganking potential is amazing wish her mobility. And top? Come at me.

Loben87

09-20-2013

heimerdinger was the one champ that clicked for me. wish i could play him more but when i try to people rage and/or dodge.

Drukyul

09-20-2013

pre-rework Karma

/hipster

Wolf383

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow doosh View Post
I have always been a fan of in your face burst style champs. I only play Katarina for a while which was really fun, then I found fizz and used him to claw out of bronze. But I started realizing that while assassins were strong, they just died off so fast they weren't what I was looking for. Then last week, I did something I always do, which is to buy a champion without ever using them first. This is how I found the glory that is Riven. She is my new favorite, any position ( other than adc) champ. As a support, she has a shield and stun and her ultimate gives her enough ad to be useful. As a jungle or mid, her ganking potential is amazing wish her mobility. And top? Come at me.
As a Riven main, I can tell you...Riven supp does NOT work..Her shield scales off of AD, and only shields herself, her stun is only .75, so it's not that great.

rainbow doosh

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf383 View Post
As a Riven main, I can tell you...Riven supp does NOT work..Her shield scales off of AD, and only shields herself, her stun is only .75, so it's not that great.

So build ad? I built her the same way i'd build her in top. I started with a hydra. Gives you lifesteal to stay in, and buffs your shield up.

Spectre Gadget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Katarina. Whenever I'm in a slump or just frustrated with the game in general, I play Katarina.

1234567 ... 12