Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

South Florida Bruisers Looking for a Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BabyComeHere

09-19-2013

AS FROM THE TEAM NAME YOU MUST BE FROM FLORIDA!

We have every role except for Jungler.

We play ALOT and we would like someone that plays pretty much on are time and when we play so we can get enough practice in as possible and always loyal to the team!and is not in for the winning and is in it for the learning and becoming a better team overall!

are individual level we are still working on and we are improving by a lot!we do not focus on winning we focus more on learning from are mistakes if you are not willing to work on your mistakes and receive criticism and give criticism after every game do not add me!!

We do not require you to be the best nor do good every game and it is ok if you make mistakes as long as you learn from them.

To apply we require: You must have ventrilo,a mic,ability to want to learn,must be at least 18 and play often and when i mean by often i mean seriously often,and we do not require you to have any type of ranked or experience you just must be willing to learn.add me ''Le Devin'' I will explain the rest when you add me!

HappyCrack

09-19-2013

Bumped

BabyComeHere

09-20-2013

bump