Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[HotStuff] ADC, SUPP, & Subs wanted!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfroTurtle

09-20-2013

Quote:
Argrista:
IGN: Argrista

Teamwork Background (irl/games): Played Competitive Football (soccer),Basketball,volleyball, and Gymnastics. Part of almost two dozen ranked teams over the years, Have been avid Halo 1 (pc), Shogun total war, and Age of empires 2 player.

Real name(if you don't mind): Elijah

Position: ADC/Support

What do you have to bring to this team?: Unlike your previous Bot lane. 800+ Games of solo queue this season has made me simply be quiet and only speak constructive things. As in the long run. Raging dosent matter.

Why do you want to go serious in LoL?: I thoroughly enjoy every little detail and aspect of the game. IT is an ever changing environment which always has room for improvement and creativity.

Why do you want to be on this team?: My reasons are twofold. After so many ranked teams have disbanded on me over the years I want something solid. The second temporary and selfish reason Is I do not want to miss out on the Season 3 rewards. (My team disbanded last night out of the blue, so pardon my honesty/greed. It is only temporary and a reaction to recent events)

How long have you been playing LoL?: Since Mid of Season 1.

Do you have skype?: YES

Do you have a mic?: YES

Top 5 strengths:
-Silent but deady...
-Creative
-Regularity in Playing league
-Love playing a variety of Champions and Positions
-I BUY WARDS NO MATTER THE POSITION

Top 5 weaknesses:
-Creativity (Sometimes it works sometimes you take a Nasus Q to the anus)
-Misjudgement
-Sometimes I am affected by the team doing bad
-Do not use smartcasting (I played bloodline champions before coming to LOL I despise smart casting)
-Male

Complete list of champions you can play WELL* for your position: (Preface: I can play anything well but jungle, Since I posses and play a variety of champions) Caityln (100+games this season), Vayne, Ashe, Mf (though I rarely play her as she is very situational). Leona, Sona, Taric, Thresh(if he isint banned), and Malaphite (again if he is not banned I make then regret that decision)

Thanks for reading my application (sorry for the wall of text). Hope to hear from you soon.

Haha, no problem! I love when people give me as much info about applicants as possible Add me in game and then talk to me in game tonight when I'm on. Thank you

KayBeezy

09-20-2013

Application for ADC or Support: ADC

IGN: KayBeezy

Teamwork Background (irl/games): Dota 2, Crossfire WCG Player

Real name(if you don't mind): Kabir

Position: ADC

What do you have to bring to this team?: Mechanics, Constructive criticism, plays

Why do you want to go serious in LoL?: I want to improve my teamwork skill and also my individual skill and I believe it will be easier in a team setting.

Why do you want to be on this team?: Because I think every team has potential and I'm just looking for the right team.

How long have you been playing LoL?: End of Season 2 ( I'm Gold I)

Do you have skype?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Top 5 strengths: Mechanics, Positioning, Plays, Farming, 1V1 Dueling

Top 5 weaknesses: Overextending, Getting to cocky in team fights, (Thats all I can think of for now)

Complete list of champions you can play WELL* for your position: Vayne, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Twitch, Varus, Ashe

ii Wyvern

09-20-2013

IGN: Apprehend

Teamwork Background (irl/games): Was a Drummer in a Band. Won Multiple 3v3 Arena Tournaments(WoW), and Have been High Gold Ranked 5s in League.

Real name(if you don't mind): Evan

What do you have to bring to this team?: Knowledge, Experience, and Loyalty. I have been trying to find a team to stick it out. Regardless of win/loss. And get better. People always leave before you can correct mistakes.

Why do you want to go serious in LoL?:

Why do you want to be on this team?:

How long have you been playing LoL?: It is by far the game to take seriously. No other game has a professional / semi-professional scene like LoL does.

Do you have skype?: Yes.

Do you have a mic?: Yes!

Top 5 strengths: Teamfight Awareness, Lane Aggressiveness, Champion Pool, CS Consistency, Positioning In Teamfights.

Top 5 weaknesses: OverAggression, Warding, MapAwareness, BeingVocal in ADC Role, Teamfight Preperation

Complete list of champions you can play WELL* for your position: Graves, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Vayne, Corki, Ashe, Miss Fortune (Varus Draven Lucian are playable, just not first choice)

AfroTurtle

09-20-2013

Quote:
Apprehend:
IGN: Apprehend

Teamwork Background (irl/games): Was a Drummer in a Band. Won Multiple 3v3 Arena Tournaments(WoW), and Have been High Gold Ranked 5s in League.

What do you have to bring to this team?: Knowledge, Experience, and Loyalty. I have been trying to find a team to stick it out. Regardless of win/loss. And get better. People always leave before you can correct mistakes.

Why do you want to go serious in LoL?:

Why do you want to be on this team?:

How long have you been playing LoL?: It is by far the game to take seriously. No other game has a professional / semi-professional scene like LoL does.

Top 5 strengths: Teamfight Awareness, Lane Aggressiveness, Champion Pool, CS Consistency, Positioning In Teamfights.

Top 5 weaknesses: OverAggression, Warding, MapAwareness, BeingVocal in ADC Role, Teamfight Preperation

Complete list of champions you can play WELL* for your position: Graves, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Vayne, Corki, Ashe, Miss Fortune (Varus Draven Lucian are playable, just not first choice)

Please re-post(not edit) the application. Fill out the entire thing :P don't miss 2 things this time XDTjust so I can compare you overall to other applicants, no biggie ) aside from that, add me in game and we'll talk tonight

ii Wyvern

09-20-2013

IGN: iVoxz (JUST HAD A NAME CHANGE FROM APPREHEND)

Why do you want to go serious in LoL?: LoL is the game to go serious in. The profession and semi-professional scene is HUGE here.

Why do you want to be on this team?: I want a team willing to learn, and play with each other past the first day, or first week. And I hope this team is it

I'm retarded :P

AfroTurtle

09-20-2013

Quote:
KayBeezy:
Application for ADC or Support: ADC

IGN: KayBeezy

Teamwork Background (irl/games): Dota 2, Crossfire WCG Player

Real name(if you don't mind): Kabir

What do you have to bring to this team?: Mechanics, Constructive criticism, plays

Why do you want to go serious in LoL?: I want to improve my teamwork skill and also my individual skill and I believe it will be easier in a team setting.

Why do you want to be on this team?: Because I think every team has potential and I'm just looking for the right team.

How long have you been playing LoL?: End of Season 2 ( I'm Gold I)

Do you have skype?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Top 5 strengths: Mechanics, Positioning, Plays, Farming, 1V1 Dueling

Top 5 weaknesses: Overextending, Getting to cocky in team fights, (Thats all I can think of for now)

Complete list of champions you can play WELL* for your position: Vayne, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Twitch, Varus, Ashe

Add me in game and we'll talk tonight

AfroTurtle

09-20-2013

Quote:
Apprehend:
IGN: iVoxz (JUST HAD A NAME CHANGE FROM APPREHEND)

Why do you want to go serious in LoL?: LoL is the game to go serious in. The profession and semi-professional scene is HUGE here.

Why do you want to be on this team?: I want a team willing to learn, and play with each other past the first day, or first week. And I hope this team is it

I'm retarded :P

Nah you're not retarted XD And thanks man Love the new name too :P Be sure to add me in game so I can talk to you further tonight.