I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMSOJUICY

09-25-2013

Still waiting on that advice post for aspiring writers.

Or is Ransom writing a novel on how to write a novel?

taxpayne

09-25-2013

so does this sound about right? champion #116 is a young girl( vi's younger sister in some way) is a young girl who likes to have fun but also wants people to acknowledge her so she does chaotic things in order to be seen by people and be recognized by her sister. im guessing she is similar to Annie in size and has a gun of some kind. oh after reading a little more this is what i inferred from your responses. champion #116 is a cat riding younger girl, who wields a flame thrower. either that or shes a young cat riding girl who shoots cats at people. one of the two. is this anywhere close to her??

Jean Never Wins

09-25-2013

what do you imagine her laugh sounding like? (besides slightly muffled by the explosions)

abahnur

09-25-2013

sooo I saw the lore for her, she looks so GOD DAMN adorable! it might be just me, but isn't her tattoo is on the wrong arm? Or is her right shoulder and left fore arm has tattoos?

The Neverworld

09-26-2013

Ransom, are you still alive? I know you got work to do, but I wanted to ask you something that came up in my mind today. Forget the post I've written pages ago.

A simple question: What do you think about 2v1 or 1v2 lore? I mean something like Vi and Cait are both fighting for the law, but JinX is against the law. Lore technically I think there wouldnt be any real Cait & Vi VS JinX situation, more a Vi VS JinX.

And that's the problem. Why does this have to be? All the time? Soraka VS Warwick, Viktor VS Jayce and more. What do you feel about outnumbering a Champion within the lore and maybe even in events?

Freljord doesnt count yet, because it is not Sejuani and Ashe VS Lissandra, its Sejuani VS Ashe VS Lissandra.

And still, something like "The Hunt is On" event with Kha'Zix and Rengar would be awesome if two nemesis against one are fighting. Do you know what I mean? Within the Lore and game, two against one.

Nellas

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Neverworld View Post
Ransom, are you still alive? I know you got work to do, but I wanted to ask you something that came up in my mind today. Forget the post I've written pages ago.

A simple question: What do you think about 2v1 or 1v2 lore? I mean something like Vi and Cait are both fighting for the law, but JinX is against the law. Lore technically I think there wouldnt be any real Cait & Vi VS JinX situation, more a Vi VS JinX.

And that's the problem. Why does this have to be? All the time? Soraka VS Warwick, Viktor VS Jayce and more. What do you feel about outnumbering a Champion within the lore and maybe even in events?

Freljord doesnt count yet, because it is not Sejuani and Ashe VS Lissandra, its Sejuani VS Ashe VS Lissandra.

And still, something like "The Hunt is On" event with Kha'Zix and Rengar would be awesome if two nemesis against one are fighting. Do you know what I mean? Within the Lore and game, two against one.
On the LoL champions page, it says that Akali, Shen, and Kennen's enemy is Zed. But I agree, more 2 v 1 rivalries

Skiren

09-26-2013

A lot of people seem to be thinking "Jinx/Shaco", but Jinx isn't really quite like Shaco, is she?(her humor is supposed to be really unique compared to the current champs after all, right?) While I don't mind her being murderous and/or psychotic, personally I do hope she isn't really like Shaco, otherwise I might have trouble pairing her with others... Speaking of pairs, no, I don't ship Shaco/Jinx, and the only ship I can think of so far is Vi/Jinx, for obvious reasons(if they DO end up being sisters, I won't ship it though :P not that there's anything wrong with that!*cough*Morgana/Kayle shippers*cough*), I'm sure I'll think of others though, something about her cheery psychotic-ness just tells me "I'm easy to pair with others"...it's not only telling that to me, is it?(though given her apparent demeanor, the reason I think she can go with basically anyone may or may not be because of the fact that it might not matter to her too much if the other member of the pair is somewhat..unwilling XD)

P.S. I really do like Jinx, haven't been excited for a champ in forever, I mean they're all good of course, but I like them mostly based on looks and pairing capability x3

NVDax

09-26-2013

Ransom, could you or someone else see about giving Jinx her own lore discussion topic? Like they did for a few new champions early, I'm curios about some things.

Vistha

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistha View Post
Colour is either green(Twitch) or turquoise(Rumble), as there are already four champions with blue hair(Sona, Swain, Ahri and Irelia), great number of brown and white, few blond, some black, a bit of purple and red, one pink(Vi), two or three gingers and a lot of bald/hairless champions.

I'd bet on turquoise, because of tattoos and nails colour.
Because turquoise isn't blue.
Have I won anything?

gasbag

09-28-2013

HMU i'll get you out of elo hell sometime lol