I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rixalpha

09-20-2013

is the new person who wrote graffiti on Vi page is she very young(annie) or just immature and also if he/she is older would there speech resemble the same as mundo but even less structured

Tronickz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

@Ransom

So from all the hints and Vi teaser vandalism. I've come to the conclusion that the next champ, will of course be female. I'm guessing the younger sister to Vi. She has a spoiled youngest child attitude, use to getting what she wants, and if she doesn't get it, she throws a tantrum, or in regards to LoL themes, a Riot, until she gets what she wants, or makes others pay for her "injustices". She would have a strong dislike for the close partnership/friendship between Vi and Caitlyn, which would cause jealousy and enabling her to lash out in her Chaotic ways. Also, between the music hints, the vandalism images and wording, I have a feeling, Characteristically she is a cross between Tank Girl and Harley Quinn, Joker's right hand lady from the batman franchise. She isn't afraid to get down and dirty and get up to no good, and with the hint of being "Chaotically Neutral", she isn't afraid to sell lazer guns to either side just to sit back and laugh and watch the world burn, while obviously obtaining her cute teen like ways at the same time (Harley Quinn, always became love struck by batman/robin, even tho they were enemies, and well #116 has being quoted, a passion for cats/kittens)

If I'm on to the right track, just leave a as a reply, will be good enough for me.

Pyriana

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
I知 more flexible than anyone in my kickboxing class. And I can beat the stuffing out of anyone in my yoga class.
This is a creative way of looking at your hobbies/skills.

ShatteredSanity

09-20-2013

Quote:
Generally, I want do more storytelling, both in the game and out. You've already seen some of our efforts to do this with the Lucian login screen - this was the first time we animated the story of a champion, told in his own words. And as far as I can tell, you guys were digging it. So we'd like to do more!
YOU. YOU ARE AMAZING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP TALKING TO US.
It feels like there aren't many occasions when a Lore team member will talk about stuff. And by stuff I mean just... stuff. Not spoilery stuff. Just stuff-stuff.

Also, Zac is my favorite because of his lore. Nice work there! And the Aatrox mystery thing, that was fun! More stuff like that please!

As for your shipping preference... eh. Not gunna start a ship war or anything, but you Rioters better give us some canonical evidence supporting Jarvan/Quinn. As it stands, there's more evidence for Shyvana/Jarvan currently. I want to see where all this Jarvan/Quinn is coming from with you Reds. I think you know something we don't.

Pyriana

09-20-2013

Quote:
She is chaotic neutral.
Oh now I am super excited. This is by far my favorite alignment to play in tabletop RPG's (especially since one of my friends always played a lawful good paladin type).

Dunkmaster TTGOz

09-20-2013

Ransom, is there a certain link between today's generation of teenagers in Vi and the new champion? I notice that they're like... girls who listen to punk music with tattoos and are slightly rebellious.

Shogouki

09-20-2013

Ransom, please don't pair Riven up with a guy!

Tobasco da Gama

09-20-2013

Quote:
Good question. She is chaotic neutral.
Awesome! My favourite alignment.

akuffa

09-20-2013

OMG!
C from Cait's lore = 100 in Roman numerals
X from Vi's profile page = 10 in Roman numerals
Assuming X is related to Vi, and since VI = 6 in Roman numerals...is it just coincidence that

C+X+VI=116th champion?!!

Strident

09-20-2013

I'm making a League of Legends visual novel.
What do you think about that?