I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bテゥrnkastel

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
I知 a writer here at Riot,
Nice try we know those don't exist.

MisterSandman93

09-20-2013

Perhaps you can give a hint as to how to solve the riddle in Vi's rewritten lore. http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.c.../champions/vi/

Ryuix

09-20-2013

I wonder if X116 is going to be more of a mid champion or a other lane...

Also a question, how do you price new champions? Do they just automatically go to the highest price up there (so she would be 7200 or whatever Lucian was <<...) or do they get priced randomly? (I'd love to see a dart board with prices stuck to it...)

moonbat

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PteraBite View Post
Also, I would like to say that Sona's hair and the blue toenails to the pool party art are pretty similar to being the same color.

I haven't checked the pink part to Vi's hair, but if they're close, we'll be on to something.
The mystery champ in the Pool Party compilation poster has alternating colors on her fingers and toes (pink and blue). If they're any indication of her hair, I think Sona is the only champ in League that has multi-colored hair.

My dear Vi, I think we're close to cracking The Mystery of the Mystery Champion's Mysterious Hair Mystery.

moonbat

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSeme View Post
I wonder if X116 is going to be more of a mid champion or a other lane...

Also a question, how do you price new champions? Do they just automatically go to the highest price up there (so she would be 7200 or whatever Lucian was <<...) or do they get priced randomly? (I'd love to see a dart board with prices stuck to it...)
All brand new champions start out at 975 RP or 7300 IP or something like that. After a week they drop down to 975 RP and 6300 IP. Then, after a series of releases, they'll start to decrease the price of champions in lower tiers. But it's not for every single champion. It's like every 4 new champions a 6300 is reduced, every 4 6300 reduced is 1 4800 reduced, and so on or something like that.

rainbow doosh

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu View Post
Is he just grumpy because no one uses Runaan's Hurricane competitively? Don't worry bro I got your back I always build it when playing MF or Lucian. I got two guns and feel I should shoot multiple targets at the same time like a total boss immersion ftw.
It also stacks cait headshot why not build it?

Yoshikou

09-20-2013

Golden compass fan? :d

SpectreDC

09-20-2013

I return with cookies.

So her name is Jinx, which sort of fits things. Most likely isn't out "C" character in Cait's lore, either that or we can expect Cait's lore to get retrofitted a bit. But let's take a look at the name. Jinx. ix. Which is > Vi. Everything seems to fit now.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_11379716484820.png
Views:	167
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	783966  

Rhema17

09-20-2013

Her name is Xara and she is from Vi's previous gang of thieves. There was a leak a while back and she uses smoke bombs as one of her abilities.

moonbat

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu View Post
Is he just grumpy because no one uses Runaan's Hurricane competitively? Don't worry bro I got your back I always build it when playing MF or Lucian. I got two guns and feel I should shoot multiple targets at the same time like a total boss immersion ftw.
Runaan is a girl.