I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WiryJackal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Is Champion 116 related to Jax in anyway?

SnoopDonphan

09-20-2013

Thank you Ransom for all the cool answers about the current lore and hints on champion #116. Could you please answer two questions regarding the champion Syndra (if you can't its ok)?
1. Why did she join the league?
2. How did Syndra and Zed become friends?

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdragoon88 View Post
You hear this Riot?

Money right here.
the thing that all company wants and the reason why skins exist

ManDudeMcDudeman

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikomatsui View Post
Maybe it already is.
Or Lb x Lb clone.

Or zed x lb x zed clone x lb clone.

That seems Runaan worthy.
Zed x LB x Wukong x Zed clone x LB clone X Wukong clone.

Shaco and Shaco's clone video tape the whole thing.

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

Xelnath you just open the pandora box of shipping as i can see

Ransom

Creative Designer

09-20-2013
39 of 39 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanille Die Obid View Post
What champon do you consider to be the most beautyful one and who is the hottest one?

For me Mf is pretty.
This actually came up in my job interview. I said at the time that I thought Leona was prettiest in her splash, but now I think the prettiest depiction of a female in LoL is Blood Moon Akali as seen here: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...ee-d5ecx3x.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarent View Post
How do you go through the idea process of making a champ. do you just right down weird things and find a idea or do you play the game and think stuff through it.
We do anything and everything, but mostly a lot of "Wouldn't it be cool if?" discussions. There are a million roads to a good champion. This is true of champions and just about everything else in writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldRakdos View Post
if you could do a champ 100% they way you want,with no teams or directors telling you what to do or not to do from time to time, what kind of champ you would do like: class (tank, support, mages, etc), gameplay (agressive (killing one target or many), distrup many target or one important target, defensive like paladin or some kind of healer (thinking here in classes of RPG), and what kind of lore (heroic, sad, revenge, happy etc)
Almost certainly a ranged mage or marksman of some kind. I spoke earlier of my dream of getting more cowboys and cowgirls in the game. I also have found that I tend to gravitate to the fantasy of the formidable, unapproachable female: Morgana, Zyra, and Lissandra. That probably says something about me.

Okay guys, my lunch break is over and we'll wrap this thing up here. If there's something I absolutely have to talk about, I'll come back in the thread, but look for me on the forums and the new community beta. I also have a promised megapost about writing for all you writers. I've really enjoyed talking with you guys, and have learned a lot from all of you.

Thanks so much for hanging out with me and talking LoL and lore!

Splinterheart

09-20-2013

Somebody came up with this:

"I'm pretty certain the upcoming champ IS 'C'.
Xelnath said this about the upcoming champ:
"In fact, I would say she's something > VI."

C is the roman numeral for 100, and VI is the numeral for 6.
100>6, therefore C>VI."

Sounds possible.

EDIT: Aww, goodbye Ransom! And looking forward to that megapost!

Abyssborn Genmu

09-20-2013

Are we gonna get any more information on the Darkin any time soon? The mystery of who or what they could be interests me. The Darkin, other than Aatrox could be anything from Jax to Varus' corruption. All the Darkin could be in the league already, or maybe not. I'm interested rito pls.

AmakanZ45

09-20-2013

Alright, so here's what I got outta the info surrounding 116.

It's a Female
She's Chaotic Neutral. Also doesn't like to be out-done it seems.
Only one other champ in the league has the same colored hair (I suspect it is Sona, her hair color is pretty unique.)
It was mentioned that RiotTeaTime worked on her sketch (which, if I remember correctly, IronStylus had mentioned earlier in the year that RiotTeaTime was working on a sketch/splash for an upcoming Female Zaunite Champ and that it was quite attractive). With this information, I concluded that 116 is that Zaunite Champ.
Vi and Caitlyn have been mentioned many times in the replies to questions asked, so I assume 116 has something to do with them (if she's from Zaun, it kinda makes sense that she'd be a rival to them of sorts... or a criminal they're hunting...)
Based on the Music posted, I figure she's gonna have some kind of Glam-rock style.

I'd like to think she's a Harley Quinn type of person.

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

please dont leave