I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nellas

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
Probably. I'm more irked by the (seeming) assumption that by "pretty" all I wanted was "more bewbs pls rito." ...Not that I'd mind, cause I'm about as far from straight as it gets. But my main support is Leona, sooo... Running around half-naked is most definitely not a necessity. ;P
No, I didn't assume that you wanted more boobs haha. A lot of people just say that though, which is somewhat irritating to me. I have nothing against cleavage of course, I just don't think it makes women 10x better looking.

Aacey

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
You just made a lot of champions mad. Lissandra is one of the most beautiful champions in the game! All spindly and scary and alien.
the only reason i like champions who have some sort of head gear thing is because the skis they eventually get that dont have it are always amazing.

ps nautilus will always be an exception to the above message i dont believe it is possible to make an unsuited nautilus that gets my approval

Yomeiro

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P
Srsly, the only Champion that comes into my mind is Fiora for that matter.
Like, Fiora is the only Champion so far that has two haircolors at the same time @.@

Another idea would be Ahri. Both of these are just wild guesses though.

And I hope that skins are not included for guessing the hair color~

TheRealZedShady

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
What I'm hearing a lot from you guys is that you would love to see more lore-related skins. Me too! I'll start pitching more of these ideas to the skins team. I personally would KILL KILL KILL for a Redeemed Morgana skin, one where she looks pleasant and heroic.
"Redeemed"? Really? Try Revolution Morgana or Freedom Fighter Morgana. Her dark facade is merely the price she has paid to break the shackles her and those like minded from the oppressive tyrants of her homeland far far away. Morgana has no need to be accepted by the misguided sister that divorced her, by the intolerant totalitarian regime that must "cleanse" those not deemed fit.

Remember who the true villains are. Remember the honorable sister Morgana and give her a skim worthy of her deeds. Show the world the evil that lies behind Kayle's helm and goodness that lies in Morgana's heart.

"The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding."

ALBERT CAMUS, The Plague

"Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak."

AUGUST STRINDBERG, The Dance of Death

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WabbitMonster View Post
the only reason i like champions who have some sort of head gear thing is because the skis they eventually get that dont have it are always amazing.
WHEN they get them! Unhelmeted Syndra where?!

I agree though. Phoenix Quinn is one of my favorite skins in the game, even including Ultimates and Legendaries.

Sephテッroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
You just made a lot of champions mad. Lissandra is one of the most beautiful champions in the game! All spindly and scary and alien.
Yuck.

We mean we want a boneable champion. Or atleast get done with the Evelynn rework so we can bone her. I feel like if I boned Lissandra my valuables would freeze off.

Avalon Bright

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sub 06 View Post
"Redeemed"? Really? Try Revolution Morgana or Freedom Fighter Morgana. Her dark facade is merely the price she has paid to break the shackles her and those like minded from the oppressive tyrants of her homeland far far away. Morgana has no need to be accepted by the misguided sister that divorced her, by the intolerant totalitarian regime that must "cleanse" those not deemed fit.
This guy gets it. Morgana doesn't need to be part of those tyrants!

IMSOJUICY

09-20-2013

I have a question about Resistance Caitlyn.

Who or what is she resisting?

Vi's amorous advances?

LaxIsBack

09-20-2013

and i am just here, hitting the F5 button here, in the news page, and the dev tracker :\

Avalon Bright

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxIsBack View Post
and i am just here, hitting the F5 button here, in the news page, and the dev tracker :\
Aren't we all :P