I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PteraBite

09-20-2013

If she could, would 116 keep Ziggs as a pet?

Also, is Zelos (Irelia's bro) being considered into being made a champ?

Fizz Glitch

09-20-2013

Is the champion that her hair color shared with a human? And is the hair on top of their head, or do beards count? Or do ALL champions count?

Nellas

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
I'm a girl too. Thanks for giving the rest of us a bad name.
How did I give you a bad name? Lol, I'm expressing what I like.

IMSOJUICY

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
You just made a lot of champions mad. Lissandra is one of the most beautiful champions in the game! All spindly and scary and alien.
Nothing against Lissandra, but I'd pair with her only if I'm looking to win a couples-only potato-sack race. And she's wearing those giant shades/hater blockers for a reason. She's probably cross-eyed or something.

Soarent

09-20-2013

How do you go through the idea process of making a champ. do you just right down weird things and find a idea or do you play the game and think stuff through it.

namielise

09-20-2013

Quote:
Riot please. Please riot. And if she has some stupid headgear or short hair I'm going to be so disappointed. Again. There hasn't been a pretty female champ in ages. Even the ones with lovely long hair have some dumb headgear like Syndra's Midna-helmet or Stealth Bomber Liss. :\
thank you!!!!
and no lissandra is not pretty,she is majestic and that's really different

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellas View Post
How did I give you a bad name? Lol, I'm expressing what I like.
By being the type that's automatically saying women showing off skin is a bad thing and the only way to be attractive is making sure you're all covered up from head to toe.

By also assuming that by "there haven't been pretty champs lately" all I'm talking about is "I WANT MORE BOOBS!" ...Never mind that both champs I just said I didn't like have enormous amounts of cleavage anyway. More than most in the game, no less.

VertiganHaft

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermallz View Post
The hair color is Blue, only sona has blue hair, isnt it Matt Colville
Ransom is not me. You can tell by the hair.

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMSOJUICY View Post
Nothing against Lissandra, but I'd pair with her only if I'm looking to win a couples-only potato-sack race. And she's wearing those giant shades/hater blockers for a reason. She's probably cross-eyed or something.
I like to think Liss looks like http://cdn2.gelbooru.com//samples/16...ca05aa33de.jpg under the helmet. If only Riot made a helmetless skin. I'd pay Ultimate prices for one, cause I find Liss super fun. But that head...

Nellas

09-20-2013

Quote:
By being the type that's automatically saying women showing off skin is a bad thing and the only way to be attractive is making sure you're all covered up from head to toe.

By also assuming that by "there haven't been pretty champs lately" all I'm talking about is "I WANT MORE BOOBS!" ...Never mind that both champs I just said I didn't like have enormous amounts of cleavage anyway. More than most in the game, no less.
I think you blew my comment waaaay out of proportion.. I didn't say full armor is the only way to be pretty. I'm just saying that I'm not into women's cleavage, considering I'm a straight female. I think one of the prettiest champions in the game is MF, who shows plenty of cleavage.