I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nellas

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
Dude, Lucian's been OUT for over a month and we haven't seen anything at all about the next champ other than her arm on an unrelated splash art. Never mind anything real. I'm pretty sure you're safe to let the cat out of the bag by now. It's getting kind of ridiculous. :\
Somebody didn't look through the thread apparently... SO MANY HINTS

SlumlordThanatos

09-20-2013

Quote:
Riot please. Please riot. And if she has some stupid headgear or short hair I'm going to be so disappointed. Again. There hasn't been a pretty female champ in ages. Even Vi's debatable, though Neon Strike is delicious.
Yes, please.

No more B-2 bombers for headpieces.

davin

Senior User Researcher

09-20-2013
36 of 39 Riot Posts

Quote:
Riot please. Please riot. And if she has some stupid headgear or short hair I'm going to be so disappointed. Again. There hasn't been a pretty female champ in ages. Even Vi's debatable, though Neon Strike is delicious.
You just made a lot of champions mad. Lissandra is one of the most beautiful champions in the game! All spindly and scary and alien.

Mic the Merman

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
Yes, please.

No more B-2 bombers for headpieces.
XD i litterally snorted my coffee

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
You just made a lot of champions mad. Lissandra is one of the most beautiful champions in the game! All spindly and scary and alien.
Sorry dude. No defending the stealth bomber helmet.

Donyatsu

09-20-2013

Quote:
He's just jealous his head isn't a boomerang too.

Nellas

09-20-2013

Quote:
I love the female champions with headgear and such and I agree, Lissandra is incredibly beautiful. Cleavage =/= beauty (to me, I'm a girl)

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellas View Post
Somebody didn't look through the thread apparently... SO MANY HINTS
When Riot said in S3 they were going to be "releasing" champs every 3-4 weeks and now it's been over a month without any concrete teasers, no PBE release, etc, well. Hints only go so far. Never mind between Aatrox and Lucian was two full months as well, but at least Lucian was revealed before that.

WhoDatCoconut

09-20-2013

First off, how will this new champ be released within 10 days? Second, why is riot so slow in making supports, because by my count 2 tops, 1 mid, and 2 adc's have been released since thresh was made, and supports still account for less than 10% of all champs in the game (and i'm not talking about champs who people think are viable as a real support ie. Naut, lux, teemo, and so on). I main support and I don't like it because of how repetitive it is with playing nami one game, and janna the second. Unlike every other lane which has an endless pool of champs, although I do like how supports are usually much different from each other and very creative, it looses it's appeal when there are only a few viable supports.

Avalon Bright

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellas View Post
I love the female champions with headgear and such and I agree, Lissandra is incredibly beautiful. Cleavage =/= beauty (to me, I'm a girl)
I'm a girl too. Thanks for giving the rest of us a bad name.