I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nellas

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKE Twitch 4 View Post
Just a question but, does anyone else have blue hair other than Sona?
Just looked, Irelia does

Timid Togekiss

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celcya View Post
I would like to see a caster necromancer darkelf and a Black Butler male support. im sick of all the scantily clad girls and thresh
What about Taric? He isn't a scantily clad girl, and he definitely isn't Thresh.

Ahhh Chu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeyBACON View Post
116's hair can't be blue. Lissandra, Sion, Sona, and (technically) Alistar all have blue hair! I've gone through every champ and the only color that doesn't repeat is Green which only Twitch has!
Green hair and jetpack, like in the splash art for the Pool Party skins

IMSOJUICY

09-20-2013

I know this is a tired old question, but is there ever a chance of Kassadin's daughter returning as a champion or something along those lines? LoL has plenty of familial relations in terms of siblings and husbands/wives, but Kassadin is the only champion directly stated to be a parent; Zyra and her little "babies" don't count, Anivia only gives birth to herself, and Lissandra seemingly killed her own daughters and assumed their identities throughout the centuries (which doesn't make for the most heartwarming of stories). Unfortunately, JoJ made Kassadin's daughter out to be nothing more than a mere tragic plot device with a murky ending. :/ Having a parent/child duo among the champions' ranks could make for an intriguing storyline, and I feel like LoL's lore could be further enriched by exploring this type of relationship in greater depth. (other possibilities are Katarina's and Cassiopeia's father, Jarvan III, Shen's dad??, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
The closest thing she has to a crush right now is her admiration for Ziggs: "I like your style, bomb-rat!" is something she might say.
I see. Then that would explain her and Ziggs having a toast together in the pool party poster...

xYol0swag420x

09-20-2013

The next event should be for Yordles and fix everything about what they are.
Yordles need model reworks, lore reworks, art reworks, and lore reworks.

What even is a Yordle?

Teemo, Rumble, Kennen, and Ziggs are furry with cat ears and a cat noses
Tristana and Poppy have blue skin and hair with pointy elf ears and a human nose.
Heimerdinger has yellow skin and hair with human ears and a cat nose.
Corki has human skin and hair with human ears and a human nose.
Lulu has blue skin and hair with cat ears and a human nose.
Veigar we can't really tell but most people consider him a black cat type.

Write about Yordles.

Kamku

09-20-2013

Do you think creature champions like skarner or aniva are harder to write?

Raiyn

09-20-2013

how similar is the new champion to Tiny Tina?

if you don't know Tiny Tina ---> Buy borderlands 2 and figure out the awesome little explosive girl.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-20-2013

Ransom, what role will #116 fit into in the current meta? Don't worry you can kill me after you tell me

Ahhh Chu

09-20-2013

green-haired rocketeer? Close?

AntiSkillshot

09-20-2013

If you guys were able to make a Yang Xiao Long Legendary skin for Vi (You know, by asking Roosterteeth, and allowed the rights and all that), with Yang's voice actress, would you guys do it?