I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samflash3

09-20-2013

There has been a huge mystery since season 2 that hasn't been resolved. Is Jarvan secretlty Leblanc?

Jikker

09-20-2013

Are we going to see a kitten themed skin for her? Riot PLZ?????

<----cat fanatic

FMI

09-20-2013

Hey, I heard Riot's looking to reaffiliate Morgana -- Void-touched Angel coming right up?

CTElephant

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labcown View Post
Wait wait wait!

Is #116 the Mystery Girl shown on the Pool Party Login?
Unofficially confirmed. The tattoo has wind and those are tnt sticks, and she has a thing for zigg's bombs

LaxIsBack

09-20-2013

so. she has the same hair color of other of the females

I say that is blue, like sona!!!!

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samflash3 View Post
There has been a huge mystery since season 2 that hasn't been resolved. Is Jarvan secretlty Leblanc?
That did get resolved. J4 isnt LB. If I can find it, I'll relink it.

Luigi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Hello RiotRansom! Thanks for doing this cool AMA and trust me, I can't even put into words how excited I am for this new champion. I've absolutely indulged myself into the league lore (ZEDXSYNDRA OTP, hopefully we can see them one day trying to take over the world? )
*sorry but i'm about to bombard you with a bunch of Vayne related lore questions!*
Does the new champion have any at all relations to Vayne? Is there anything in the works for Vayne lore wise? As for the last one which has had me shaking in excitement since her release: She's stated to be the first Night Hunter in Demacia. Are there more Night Hunters like Vayne? Do they work for her?

Anyways I hope you have a good day, answering any of these will make my lousy Friday better!

MasterDrop94

09-20-2013

Hey Ransom,

You wanna one v one later? plz...

and, Is elise really getting more nerfs? she's one of my favorites and would hate for her to end up like olaf's super nerfed unplayable self...

and finally, i would love it if you guys could look at this forum thread. i read it a few days after it was posted, and it really seems like an awesome idea. I dont know if you guys have seen it. i hope you have, and i hope you can make it happen. in some form or another.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...roject+shurima

TheHippysAWizard

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0nderw4ll View Post
3rd

Edit: You like Final Fantazy Tacticz? Dude that waz my favourite Final Fantazy game out of the zeriez. Well anything before 11 waz pretty dam good but That waz my favourite. I didnt even know you could change clazzez zo my whole team waz complied of zquirez. It took me forever to beat the fking game becauze I had to reach lvl 99 juzt zo my zquirez could get pazt chapter 3 when you fight beliaz. .____. Anyway hi

Can you pozt your work in a link ?
Down vote for excessive use of the letter Z

Praise the Void

09-20-2013

Is the new champ a neku? (or what ever those cat eared people are called) ahri looks like she wants to eat the tattooed girl in the poolparty picture (look at that scary face she makes) and the new champ likes kittens so....