I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMSOJUICY

09-19-2013

How did you break into the writing scene? Did you network and get your feet into various doors while in grad school? Did you start gaining momentum by writing screenplays for movies or writing stories for video games? Or are these all topics you will cover later in your upcoming advice post for aspiring writers?

Typhnox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

Can Shaco get some lore?

Valenten

09-19-2013

Ransom here are a few silly question and I doubt they will get answered but:
A. What color is the next champs hair?
B. What does their name start with?
C. Is it possible that instead of VII it is C as in the roman numeral for 100 and it is still Vis sister which would tie into the lore via Cait hunting for someone that leaves C at the crime scene but always gets away (with Vis help because its family).

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom;41630995 Quinn X Jarvan OTP. Shyvana who? :P Actually, my favorite romance in the game is between an existing champ and a champion who has yet to be released. Runaan disapproves of this romance in the same way your lame parents disapprove of your sweet prom date. Runaan is grumpy like that.[URL="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fw ww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgHzgzN9H6QM"
[/URL]
Is he just grumpy because no one uses Runaan's Hurricane competitively? Don't worry bro I got your back I always build it when playing MF or Lucian. I got two guns and feel I should shoot multiple targets at the same time like a total boss immersion ftw.

EckHearT Geminus

09-19-2013

This is a question I have been wondering about for a while, and I am sure alot of other summoners do too;

Just what the hell are minions? They blindly walk into towers with no regard for their life, yet they drop souls. So they are clearly not machines, but living things.

They show enough intelligence to fire energy bolts, operate cannons, and use melee weapons and shields.

Just What are they?!?!?!

Ransom

Creative Designer

09-19-2013
23 of 39 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenten View Post
What color is the next champs hair?
There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P

Okay guys, gotta turn in. I'll be back tomorrow to answer more questions, and will pick up a few I think I missed but wanted to answer.

I will definitely address the topic of becoming a writer in a future post, but don't stop with the questions. It'll help me write that post!

Rule 34

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P

Okay guys, gotta turn in. I'll be back tomorrow to answer more questions, and will pick up a few I think I missed but wanted to answer.

I will definitely address the topic of becoming a writer in a future post, but don't stop with the questions. It'll help me write that post!
Skins included or purely base art?

Langdon

09-19-2013

Quote:

I would guess sona or ahri for the hair color.

Wintermallz

09-19-2013

Quote:

The hair color is Blue, only sona has blue hair, isnt it Matt Colville

A Cloud

09-19-2013

ohai.

teh blue hair though.

Edit: Could you give a hint as to one of her abilities?

Edit 2: If that was already asked, does she have an accent at all? If not, what kind of voice does she have?