Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking To Start a Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xraided Jay

09-19-2013

Wanted For Penta Kills Brand new team I am forming. Looking to grind to gold or silver at least or even higher. I know it can be rough, or at times annoying and stressful in solo q. So maybe this would be easier. This is what I will be looking for.
Dedication ( Doesn't mean give up your life )
Doesn't rage and can take criticism.
Able to play more better games then bad at their role. ( I sometimes have a bad game, we are not pros. We all do bad sometimes. )
Ability to communicate to the team. ( meaning skype and pinging also. )
Ability to call out plays. (If you think the other mid laner is ganking you follow. )
Ability to not get pissed over a loss. ( we won't win every game, we aren't TSM or Curse we will lose plenty of times. )
Wanting to work together to up build our skills.
Even if we get bronze V in our placements actually going to stay. ( I want this team to stay together, even if we have to climb to the top.

About me
I main adc, but can play mid and jungle. I don't mind switching threw those roles depending on the teams decision. I am currently Bronze II, but I was Bronze V almost a week ago. I got to Bronze I and went threw a terrible amounts of losses just based on argueing with a team in solo Q. Im pretty much tired of it and would love to get a team going. Doesn't matter rank. As long as you can communicate. Is all i'm looking for. On the Forum there is a secondary role for the reason incase someone feels better at that role you will be able to move to that role. Or if we want to switch around if something isn't working we atleast know what Role you want. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you guys!

If you are interested fill out this forum and add me ( Xraided Jay ) or I will add you once I've seen your post.

Name:
IGN:
Secondary Role:
Top Champs for Main Role:
Top Champs for Second:
Why would you like to join:
Current standing in Solo Q:
Times able to play:
Extra?:

Xraided Jay

09-19-2013

bump

kurtis92

09-19-2013

Name:kurtis
IGN: kurtis92
Role: ADC (and any other)
Secondary Role: Mid
Top Champs for Main Role: Cait/Vayne/Graves
Top Champs for Second: Ahri/TF/Heimer
Why would you like to join: Want to make this game more competitive
Current standing in Solo Q: G5
Times able to play: after 5:00 and on weekends
Extra?: man of few words

The Ginger124

09-19-2013

IGN:TheGinger124
Role:Top
Secondary Role:Jungle
Top Champs for Main Role:Vi - Wukong - Jax - Nasus - Vladimir
Top Champs for Second:Sejuani - Aatrox - Vi
Why would you like to join:Looking for fun friends to play with and good times.
Current standing in Solo Q:I dont o solo q. No point in my eyes. I have been bronze before in 3's
Times able to play: (UTC)Weekdays: 1pm to 3pm 9pm to 12pm+ Weekends: Times vary based on RL events.
Extra?: Very laid back and looking for some fun friends to play with.

Bluecreatur

09-19-2013

IGN: Bluecreatur
Role: Jungle
Secondary Role: Support
Top Champs for Main Role: Jarvan, Lee Sin, Amumu, Cho'gath, Udyr, and more.
Top Champs for Second: Sona, Fiddlesticks, Taric, can learn more based on the ADC's preferences.
Why would you like to join: Getting sick of solo queue, also looking to get gold before the end of the season for DAT ELISE SKIN.
Current standing in Solo Q: Silver III
Times able to play: Mostly any time after 5, sometimes weekends are possible.
Extra?: I'm a very competitive player, but also really chill and enjoy joking around while playing. I like to be very map aware and prioritize objectives over kills. I used to be a starcraft II player, reaching platinum in 1v1's. I would like to get competitive in League as well, but solo queue is just wearing me out. I would like to hear honest criticism and not just "LOL u suck fegget" from randoms.

Xraided Jay

09-19-2013

Added all three of you so far hope to hear from you guys.

This My Twerk

Recruiter

09-19-2013

Name: Zeke
IGN: gimmeSustinance
Role: adc
Secondary Role: mid, top
Top Champs for Main Role: 1.lucian 2.caitlyn 2.ezreal 3.varus 4.all the others except draven. ever.
Top Champs for Second:
mid: swain, lux, zed, leblanc, katarina
top: renekton, mundo, aatrox, zed
Why would you like to join: solo Q is definitely not a strength of mine, I am very team oriented and like to play with friends, even ones that are bad, simply because being able to communicate with your team makes the game go a lot smoother and more fun. Not to mention I'd like to improve my individual skills by growing as a player with a team who can point out each others' mistakes without raging.
Current standing in Solo Q: silver 5.
Times able to play: almost everyday after 11:45 central and between 12-4. I get two days off a week selected at random.
Extra?: I'm 19, have been playing league for a while but always played for fun, now I'm looking to become a better player competitively. I don't like Solo Q because I have sh** and always end up with an afk, raging buffoon or troll, especially when I do get to adc. I am big on communication when it comes to team play, and am very receptive to feedback (constructive feedback that is). I do get mad in game, but I don't rage, and I never yell at my teammates.

Maebure

09-19-2013

IGN: Darryn
Role: Support
Secondary Role: ADC
Top Champs for Main Role: Nami, Sona, Janna
Top Champs for Second: Ezreal, Caitlyn, Ashe
Why would you like to join: I've been looking for a group of people I can consistantly play with and aiming for gold.
Times able to play: Weekdays: 2pm-1am Weekends: All day.
Extra?: Nothing really, I just wanna play, win, and improve.

Thundercell

09-19-2013

Name: Mitch
IGN: Banzai Butterfly
Role: Mid
Secondary Role: Top
Top Champs for Main Role: Zed, Ahri and Lux
Top Champs for Second: Jayce, Shen and Zac
Why would you like to join: No one else wants me T_T
Times able to play: Any time with notice

Woofis

09-19-2013

Name:Woofis
IGN:
Role:adc
Secondary Role:jungle
Top Champs for Main Role:vayne/twitch
Top Champs for Second:xin/vi
Why would you like to join:i like ranked team. solo q is a joke can't stand people who refuse to listen to the team. been on team's before highest was plat 2.
Current standing in Solo Q:bronze 3
Times able to play:12pm-3am
Extra?:i am a competitive player and a strong leader. i have good tip's and am will to take advice as well. i have been playing LoL for about 2 year's now before played DOTA and DOTA 2. i am looking to join a strong team willing to practice day in and out and that can take a lose with out getting butt hurt. also that are willing to review matches and take about the mistakes we all made cause no one is perfect.