I'm having so much fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghaspo

09-18-2013

spamming the punish button on the tribunal without ever laying an eye on the case.
Because **** the tribunal, getting me banned for "feeding and afk".

I wish there was a thing so the people viewing the 'case' can watch the game you got reported for, and see chat.

Gurog

09-18-2013

good work

Brometheus 865

09-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaspo View Post
spamming the punish button on the tribunal without ever laying an eye on the case.
Because **** the tribunal, getting me banned for "feeding and afk".

I wish there was a thing so the people viewing the 'case' can watch the game you got reported for, and see chat.
You don't get banned for one game.

You have to be reported a LOT in order to even get to the tribunal.

I'm glad that instead of reflecting on your ban, or hell, finding something constructive to do, you decided to dwell on it, and get butt-hurt.

You are just a nice little container of pathetic aren't you?

Jordian

09-18-2013

that'll show em

aznsong

09-18-2013

yeah **** my team mates
if they say they are gonna report me
i say go ahead i got a smurf no point of even reporting me anyways you probably done something dumb as me
before so kiss my giant glorious ass!

Sublime Fighter

09-18-2013

I don't even know what the tribunal is, don't even know where it came from (cuz it was here when I started playing) not a single thing about it, but you're telling me all it takes for you to get banned is a random someone pressing a button without even knowing what happened and puff, you're banned?

IronyOwl

09-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaspo View Post
Wouldn't have saved you. You should probably just not be a jerk, like... what was it, 97%? of the playerbase has absolutely no difficulty doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime Fighter View Post
I don't even know what the tribunal is, don't even know where it came from (cuz it was here when I started playing) not a single thing about it, but you're telling me all it takes for you to get banned is a random someone pressing a button without even knowing what happened and puff, you're banned?
There's some stickies in the Tribunal Inquiries and Player Behaviors sections, if you're curious. The short answer is no.

Soldios

09-18-2013

People who show up in the tribunal have a toxic history and should be banned anyways, i don't see the difference.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2013

Yeah! Stand up for your right to be a dickbag! Woo! Go, man! Fight the power!