So Morello, Where is "The" Lux skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death by Kum

3 Weeks Ago

dat necro

RavenHusky

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaest View Post
I don't know anyone who would, honestly. But I guess his mains need something nice. It's Udyr's Ultimate all over again.
I'd rather Riot fulfill their previously made commitments, Xerath still has plenty of time to get a skin. Lux has five, but is still in dire need of The Skin.

I doubt we'll get anything tonight, as a bunch of the Rioters are likely getting ready for PAX.

Flaest

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlighte View Post
It would be nice to see IS swing by and talk about it, since he was the one who spoke about the skin issue with Lux after the SLL fiasco.
I don't think IronStylus cares all that much.
The only person who cared about Lux was her creator, Shurelia. And ever since she left Riot, almost nothing good was ever done to this champion. I mean, when IronStylus was creating Steel Legion, he wasn't even bothered to look at the list of her other skins, and he admits that.
At least they dropped that forced as all hell romance with Ez, I'm happy with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
I doubt we'll get anything tonight, as a bunch of the Rioters are likely getting ready for PAX.
That is true, I suppose. Catching Reds is harder than catching shiny Pokemon

Flaest

3 Weeks Ago

Bump.

RavenHusky

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
I don't think IronStylus cares all that much.
The only person who cared about Lux was her creator, Shurelia. And ever since she left Riot, almost nothing good was ever done to this champion. I mean, when IronStylus was creating Steel Legion, he wasn't even bothered to look at the list of her other skins, and he admits that.
At least they dropped that forced as all hell romance with Ez, I'm happy with that.

That is true, I suppose. Catching Reds is harder than catching shiny Pokemon
I'm going to be at PAX as well, so if I run across anyone relevant, I'll ask, but no guarantees.

Flaest

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
I'm going to be at PAX as well, so if I run across anyone relevant, I'll ask, but no guarantees.
That would be very nice, thanks.

RavenHusky

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
That would be very nice, thanks.
I've asked a couple times over on the new boards a little while back, and both times, I've gotten "neither confirm nor deny" responses, so it implies that something is in the works.

Starlighte

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
I've asked a couple times over on the new boards a little while back, and both times, I've gotten "neither confirm nor deny" responses, so it implies that something is in the works.
Unfortunately, it seems for Riot currently, "in the works" could mean anything from Dragonmaster Swain levels of time, to the space between Teemo skins in S2...

Flaest

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlighte View Post
Dragonmaster Swain levels of time
I feel for Swain players.
Bump.

Popstar Kumiho

3 Weeks Ago

Been waiting forever for a good Lux skin. :/ Bumping this.