So Morello, Where is "The" Lux skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hayaishi

02-04-2014

Yeah i mean it's not like Varus, Lucian, RUMBLE, need skins yeah let's give it all to Lux since she is the holy trinity and the father of all good things. Let's give one more to Ezreal while we are at it.

shall mall shin

02-06-2014

when will you release new lux skin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GLaD0S

02-13-2014

bump

Si5 Pwny Tail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2014

I really think Lux needs a "fun" skin too :P

Mormpooid

02-13-2014

rip

Attila22

02-13-2014

Should have had a pool party lux skin included...

RavenHusky

02-13-2014

Hey Morello, now that it has been a couple months, is there anything new that you can tell us about our upcoming skin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila22 View Post
Should have had a pool party lux skin included...
Pool Party is a cool concept, but considering that any skin that Lux gets would be her sixth, it has to be something that fits her personality near perfectly, as well as most likely being legendary quality, and I don't think that a Pool Party skin would fit well enough. It should be on the list of skins to do eventually, but I think there are other skins that would be higher up on the list for Lux.

Lüc

02-18-2014

Morello (or Riot for the matter) isn't too keen on talking about things in development. I'm sure theres been progress but getting hopes up for something that might be scrapped is a bad idea.

I think maybe we should focus on just discussing what we as a community would like to see, just to give them some consolidated feedback.

And of that note I think of existing skin lines I think Pool Party, Arcade, and Popstar could be fun for Lux and perhaps adding to Headmistress Fiora with a bookworm or the much-discussed cheerleader Lux. My random idea is for a Valentines or maybe Winter theme skin with Ezreal for a Snow Day/date pair of skins. For THE skin I'm thinking something along the lines of cosmic princess/aurora Lux and magical girl Lux will always be welcome.

tldr; I doubt shes forgotten, but lets continue to add to existing ideas and restate the ones we really like.

RavenHusky

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lüc View Post
Morello (or Riot for the matter) isn't too keen on talking about things in development. I'm sure theres been progress but getting hopes up for something that might be scrapped is a bad idea.

I think maybe we should focus on just discussing what we as a community would like to see, just to give them some consolidated feedback.

And of that note I think of existing skin lines I think Pool Party, Arcade, and Popstar could be fun for Lux and perhaps adding to Headmistress Fiora with a bookworm or the much-discussed cheerleader Lux. My random idea is for a Valentines or maybe Winter theme skin with Ezreal for a Snow Day/date pair of skins. For THE skin I'm thinking something along the lines of cosmic princess/aurora Lux and magical girl Lux will always be welcome.

tldr; I doubt shes forgotten, but lets continue to add to existing ideas and restate the ones we really like.
Considering that as of two months ago, Riot hadn't even started on our skin yet, any information at all would be very welcome.

Other than that, pretty much everything that can be said about our skin, has been at this point.

Morello, since you're hanging around, is there anything new about our skin that you can tell us?

RavenHusky

02-20-2014

Now that Steel Legion Lux has gone on sale, is there anything new about our next Lux skin that you can tell us?

Still not buying Steel Legion btw...