So Morello, Where is "The" Lux skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenHusky

Senior Member

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
To be honest, I thought that too, but we (and I think correctly) focused on making sure to do skins for some underserved champions first. That changed the equation a bit too.
Fair enough. In the meantime, what is keeping you guys from changing Sorceress Lux's splash art to the Chinese one? I'd play Sorceress a bit more if it had the better splash art.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flaest

Senior Member

12-16-2013

Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H2ojames

Senior Member

12-16-2013

If it isnt magical girl lux no thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amy Khal

Junior Member

12-17-2013

Nice happy to have a red confirming my 2nd option. This finally kind of appeases the hype from 8 months of silence. But I guess 2014 is her year right ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flaest

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Khal View Post
Nice happy to have a red confirming my 2nd option. This finally kind of appeases the hype from 8 months of silence. But I guess 2014 is her year right ?
Who knows. We know for sure it is not Ultimate skin, and most likely not Legendary. Because if it is - they won't finish it untill winter, and that is ridiculous.
What is sad, however, is the fact that absolutely nothing was done. They still have months upon months of work, and not even preparations are planned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amy Khal

Junior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaest View Post
Who knows. We know for sure it is not Ultimate skin, and most likely not Legendary. Because if it is - they won't finish it untill winter, and that is ridiculous.
What is sad, however, is the fact that absolutely nothing was done. They still have months upon months of work, and not even preparations are planned.
Yeah of course it can't be an ultimate since they haven't even grasped what Lux players want and would be a really high risk project. But I remember a red saying that every champion had a skin in production, I'll try to find the quote but apparently that's not true either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

namielise

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Needed to do some more work after we explored the concept additionally, so no news yet!
sooo Aoshin is not the next in line??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

radiantash

Member

12-17-2013

Wow I want all of these.

The Teen Idol one would be perfect with a Pop Star group theme.

^ I really want the Pop Star group skins. >.<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garsid

Junior Member

12-17-2013

Almost every day I dream of a Marisa Kirisame skin for Lux, but know Riot would never do it.

Maybe just call it "Witch Lux" and release it for a harrowing? Her outfit is generic enough that people who don't know Touhou wouldn't feel alienated by it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Badger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
To be honest, I thought that too, but we (and I think correctly) focused on making sure to do skins for some underserved champions first. That changed the equation a bit too.
You say this, yet we get another Tryndamere skin (which looks very similiar to his latest skin also), Riven (even if I'm going to buy the **** out of it, I have to admit she has enough skins).

Don't get me wrong, it's awesome that you guys are focusing on skins once again, but there are a lot of Champions who deserve them a lot more than the ones you've been focusing one (Lunar Revel Diana is a good start).

Cheers.