So Morello, Where is "The" Lux skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amy Khal

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaest View Post
Also, about her classic look - this custom skin is the example of what I want to see as her model. The bad thing is that for some reason custom models do not work right now, which is bad because I always used it before. Maybe someone could make it work.
http://leaguecraft.com/skins/3964--c...-lux-1-1.xhtml
Attachment 858478
Her face looks so beautiful ! Another thing is her dance which is very... Princessy and delicate and does not justify the fact she gets military skins. There're only two reasons on why Riot would stay silent on her subject :
- They're either preparing something big for her and don't wanna spoil it even the slitghtest.
- They have absolutely nothing in work for her and don't want to dissapoint because they said she'd get a new skin sooner after what happened with SL and can't keep this promess.

Knowing Riot I'll go with the 2nd one and I'd be fine with a red saying they do have nothing in progress for her. I wanna summon IronStylus since he's the last one to have given us info about her but this isn't a Leona/Diana/Quinn thread so yeah.

Inb4 red post

Also bump.

Noctis Lunaris

12-16-2013

Light Show Lux. Rave Party Swain to go with it pls.

Flaest

12-16-2013

Bump.

Flaest

12-16-2013

Bump.

Flaest

12-16-2013

Bump.

RavenHusky

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Khal View Post
Her face looks so beautiful ! Another thing is her dance which is very... Princessy and delicate and does not justify the fact she gets military skins. There're only two reasons on why Riot would stay silent on her subject :
- They're either preparing something big for her and don't wanna spoil it even the slitghtest.
- They have absolutely nothing in work for her and don't want to dissapoint because they said she'd get a new skin sooner after what happened with SL and can't keep this promess.

Knowing Riot I'll go with the 2nd one and I'd be fine with a red saying they do have nothing in progress for her. I wanna summon IronStylus since he's the last one to have given us info about her but this isn't a Leona/Diana/Quinn thread so yeah.

Inb4 red post

Also bump.
Considering Riot's track record with the Lux fanbase, I wouldn't be surprised if for some reason our skin got scrapped like Karma's did. Stylus did design the Steel Legion skins though, and with both him and Morello saying that there would be another Lux skin in the future, they already raised expectations, despite the parrot always trying to avoid doing so.

Flaest

12-16-2013

Bump.
Also, I was able to make this Lux "VU" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...0#post43793640) work, seems like the last version of SIU handles these problems just fine. So, if you want her to look all nice, you can use it.

RavenHusky

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaest View Post
Bump.
Also, I was able to make this Lux "VU" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...0#post43793640) work, seems like the last version of SIU handles these problems just fine. So, if you want her to look all nice, you can use it.
I exclusively use Spellthief, so I don't even know if it would even help me out.

Flaest

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
I exclusively use Spellthief, so I don't even know if it would even help me out.
You can swap any skin you want with the custom one, just be sure to install the latest version of Skin Installer Ultimate (mine is v4.15 atm). So, you can enjoy the new look, and everyone else would see a normal Spellthief (and Spellthief/Sorceress always show that this Lux player knows what he's doing, if you know what I mean:3).

RavenHusky

12-16-2013

Going off on a tangent, an idea that I've had to expand upon the Sailor Moon idea would be to turn it into a kind of Cosmic Lux. Obviously the sailor suit would still Lux's primary outfit, with a night sky kind of blue, but also to add a starfield effect to the singularity area and laser, kind of like Malz's Null Zone or Kassadin's spell effects. The singularity itself could be a black hole. Hopefully the darker effects would be enough to appease people who want a dedicated Dark Lux skin. Lux's wand would have stars on each end, and the binding would also be in the shape of a star.