So Morello, Where is "The" Lux skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenHusky

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSystem View Post
Sailor Moon skin!!
Some kind of magical girl type skin.

I know Sorceress is supposed to be around that area, but it just doesn't quite do it for me.

Though that Bittersweet is also pretty cute. And I would take an Evil Lux skin as well, though they have to completely change the voice
"Stay negative"
The Sorceress skin was meant to resemble Touhou's Marisa Kirisame. A dark/evil Lux should be done eventually, but not until "The Skin" is made, which I believe would be something resembling Sailor Moon, since that is what Lux fits into the most.

xMistressAthenax

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina George View Post
Commando just looks horrible, I think it's the worst skin in the game. How do you even mess up a skin for a skinny blonde girl? I can't imagine anyone seeing the final product and be like, "yep that's a good looking skin".

Imperial Lux would look better if it actually followed what it looked like in the splash. The red/purple top would look way better than the red/baby vomit yellow in game.
That's something I just don't get about Riot. They make a skin, then half the time the look in-game is completely different, and or diff colors. For instance Kats old skins had a completely diff color scheme than the pictures.

Flaest

12-14-2013

I think that they have forgotten about this skin, actually. It happens, look at Nidalee splashes for example.

MrMartinWg

12-14-2013

still champs with only 1 skin...

Transient Eons

12-14-2013

I like the idea of a dark/evil/reverse Lux, though I can see how others might want something a bit more like her classic theme.

UnskilIed Player

12-14-2013

Imperial Lux 4 life

jmonster129

12-14-2013

I'm sure other champs need a skin more
Like riven!

Lol
But in all seriousness
Karma skin???

RavenHusky

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartinWg View Post
still champs with only 1 skin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonster129 View Post
I'm sure other champs need a skin more
Like riven!

Lol
But in all seriousness
Karma skin???
Riot promised us another Lux skin after the epic failure that was Steel Legion Lux, which we are still waiting on word from Riot on.
Also, for most of us, for all intents and purposes, the military skins don't exist, and Lux only has one or two worthwhile skins in the form of Spellthief and Sorceress.

As for Karma's skin, Stylus said that it was scrapped for being below their quality standards. Sorry about that.

Flaest

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
Also, for most of us, for all intents and purposes, the military skins don't exist, and Lux only has one or two worthwhile skins in the form of Spellthief and Sorceress.
I don't think they exist for Riot either. That's why currently she's almost a female Gundam.

Alive in Christ

12-14-2013

I've been calling for a Void Lux skin for forever!
Do it! Sorceress is as close to THE skin as you're really gonna get to Lux without something coming out way too close to it.

GIMME DAT VOID LAZOR!