So Morello, Where is "The" Lux skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaine Tog

12-14-2013

11 months since Morello said he wanted to prioritize this thing.

They'd better have an Ultimate in the works for Lux because I can't see anything else taking anywhere near this long.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

That Ascended Lux art....... ERH MAH GERD, DO WANT.

RavenHusky

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UgIierBetty View Post
omg Sailor Moon Lux please!
Especially with the relaunch of the Sailor Moon franchise coming soon.

But still, something I'm wondering is why IronStylus was allowed to talk to the community about criticism of the Diana skin, but he had to wait until Steel Legion was nearly released until he was allowed to talk to us about our skin.

Also, I'm still pissed off that it's been just about a year since Steel Legion Lux was released, and nothing has come of our promised next skin yet.

GLaD0S

12-14-2013

I just am mad that people like trynd and blitz are now getting two skins in such close proximity to each other, meanwhile it's almost been a year since steel legion lux. God damn it's infuriating.

RavenHusky

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
I just am mad that people like trynd and blitz are now getting two skins in such close proximity to each other, meanwhile it's almost been a year since steel legion lux. God damn it's infuriating.
Fyi, Sultan Trynd was released September 27th, 2012. The Lunar Revel won't be until mid-January 2014 at the earliest.

BLU Medic

12-14-2013

Rainbow Lux?

FinalesFunkelnGO

12-14-2013

bump beacause lux

WickedSystem

12-14-2013

Sailor Moon skin!!
Some kind of magical girl type skin.

I know Sorceress is supposed to be around that area, but it just doesn't quite do it for me.

Though that Bittersweet is also pretty cute. And I would take an Evil Lux skin as well, though they have to completely change the voice
"Stay negative"

GLaD0S

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
Fyi, Sultan Trynd was released September 27th, 2012. The Lunar Revel won't be until mid-January 2014 at the earliest.
LOLLLL I was confusing it with the GP skin.

HUE.

Reckoning

12-14-2013

Yeah it is really disappointing because there is so much potential for a new Lux skin. My personal favorites are a "dark Lux" and a "neon Lux." Dark Lux can have dark particle effects (i.e. laser shooting out a beam of dark energy). Neon Lux could have all pretty colored particle effects (i.e. laser shooting out a rainbow of neon colors). Shame rito, shame.