Riot: Some suggestions you might want to touch on

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivini

10-05-2013

I'm still waiting for Lulu's cheeks to be pushed in. IronStylus said he put it on the "list," but that could mean it won't be done for another year.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3498691

alaskaneagle

10-05-2013

I love seeing riot staff comment on posts like this. It really makes me think you guys listen to the players and want to make them happy :-)

It's good to see a company that is this smart and integrates player input into their marketing mix and business strategy.

Rauron

10-05-2013

This would be a really great thread if most of this hadn't already been addressed several times already :v.

I know it's not reasonable to expect everyone to make ample use of the devtracker, but it still irks me. I'd love to see those conversations and Big Important Posts (BIPs) be more accessible.

exec3

10-05-2013

I'd also like to add that Nidalee's AA projectile needs tweaks. You'd expect that the projectile would hit when the spear tip hits the enemy but it actually hits half way down the pole. It's really difficult to time autoattacks when the spear clearly goes past the enemy before it 'hits'.

Tortferngatr

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Kha'zix skin suggestion: Scyther skin from good old pokemon? xD

Have no idea.But probably not because you know, copyrights and whatnot.
Loosely base something off this icy guy, then?

Linna Excel

10-06-2013

Soraka's gameplay has been talked about for awhile now.

TheOnlyGBeast

10-06-2013

Well, be honest you guys already made Shyvana transform in to Kyurem(who btw is my favorite Pokemon and that is my favorite skin I still love you guys to death for that ALONE) :P though default Kha'Zix already looks close enough to Scyther IMO but that's just me.