How do I get to diamond

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwibbie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

It angers me when my friends always win a duo :l

Then I duo and always lose.
What can I do to get better.

I main Mid and adc.

I have a habit of farming mid all game instead of ganking simply because I don't know when to gank because my tower will always fall when I gank bot or top. It's really annoying ;/

Then it's really frustrating when I adc and the enemy support zones us out (sona or zyra) and I can't do jack **** when i'm half hp in lane against a cait or something.

Saiansupayann

10-06-2013

Make plays, if you always play safe or the exact same way, you will not learn anything. Yes, I'm telling you to towerdive and do stupid ****s, because this is the only way you will ever learn and next time make the right decision when it surfaces in another game. Sometime it will go very wrong and you will get flamed but when it goes right...your teammates will be in awe.

Kwibbie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiansupayann View Post
Make plays, if you always play safe or the exact same way, you will not learn anything. Yes, I'm telling you to towerdive and do stupid ****s, because this is the only way you will ever learn and next time make the right decision when it surfaces in another game. Sometime it will go very wrong and you will get flamed but when it goes right...your teammates will be in awe.
I'm aggressive. But sometimes I can be aggressive when i'm being poked to half hp at bot lane

Vexful

10-06-2013

-Getting a lot of farm will solve 50% of the problem.
-Force 5v4's when possible or if someone is really out of position
-Map awareness. Know when you are about to get ganked, when you can push the lane hard, etc.
-Positioning. First person who dies is out of position 78% of the time in a teamfight.

Yuniiee

10-06-2013

I think, just following up whenever your jungler ganks top or bot lane is pretty good ganking strat.

Most of the time i prefer to gank after I've pushed out the CANNON MINION wave, which is usually every 3- 4 waves?

So that they can't push your tower as hard.