Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot: Some suggestions you might want to touch on

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OblviousWatchman

09-17-2013

I just wanted to give some suggestions on what should be reworked and why.

Ninja Rammus skin: Art work looks GREAT! Green skin and a chainmail type shell, however in game he doesnt look good at all... blue skin and a purple shell??? He is a Ninja Turtle not a PIMP turtle lol xD.
--- Grumpy Monkey "Senior Character Artist" even agreed with me on August 2nd in my thread "@Riot: RAMMUS Ninja skin art DOES NOT match in game art" in the "Art and Audio Feedback" forum.

Surfer Singed skin: Art looks awesome! Hair slicked back, shades, real chill and kick back, like a surfer would look, however his in game model is... just creepy??? Parted hair instead of a slick back look... walks like a creeper... feet are a tad oversized...

Kha'zix skin suggestion: Scyther skin from good old pokemon? xD

Sion visual update: he could use it he is pretty old.

Siver's gameplay: Very underplayed due to her mechanics. can we bring back the toggled ricochet? Great champ just needs to get a buff and make her actually viable... need champs to come back and actually counter your mainstream adc's like vayne. Siver sheild op lol

Soraka: She used to be amazing healer when op, you guys kind of nerfed her too hard, she has no cc so thats why she was good at heals. Maybe up her healing some?

Viktor: up his viability a little bit how you guys do, and release Creator Viktor skin already? ;DD

Thank you Riot for listening to community and always making League better! Just slow down on new champ creations and resurrect your older champs who are still really cool! For all of us who grew up with those champs <3

OblviousWatchman

09-21-2013

da bump?

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

10-05-2013

Ninja Rammus skin: Art work looks GREAT! Green skin and a chainmail type shell, however in game he doesnt look good at all... blue skin and a purple shell??? He is a Ninja Turtle not a PIMP turtle lol xD.
--- Grumpy Monkey "Senior Character Artist" even agreed with me on August 2nd in my thread "@Riot: RAMMUS Ninja skin art DOES NOT match in game art" in the "Art and Audio Feedback" forum.

Yo!
I still agree with this. The team put some work into it and and it's looking sweet! We just need to tighten the screws so to speak, and run it through quality assurance and find a proper slot for release.

Surfer Singed skin: Art looks awesome! Hair slicked back, shades, real chill and kick back, like a surfer would look, however his in game model is... just creepy??? Parted hair instead of a slick back look... walks like a creeper... feet are a tad oversized...

We will probably address this whenever he gets his VU. No plans as of yet. But the model quality is known to us.

Kha'zix skin suggestion: Scyther skin from good old pokemon? xD

Have no idea.But probably not because you know, copyrights and whatnot.

Sion visual update: he could use it he is pretty old.

Has been discussed several times, but right now there is an art direction that the team is happy with, we are just waiting for some resources from design to free up so we can get to work on his gameplay stuff, all of which is awesome and I can't elaborate on in the least

Siver's gameplay: Very underplayed due to her mechanics. can we bring back the toggled ricochet? Great champ just needs to get a buff and make her actually viable... need champs to come back and actually counter your mainstream adc's like vayne. Siver sheild op lol

We will get back to this one...

Soraka: She used to be amazing healer when op, you guys kind of nerfed her too hard, she has no cc so thats why she was good at heals. Maybe up her healing some?

Have no idea.

Viktor: up his viability a little bit how you guys do, and release Creator Viktor skin already? ;DD

On your viability suggestion, I have no input for you. But Creator is up in the store.

Thank you Riot for listening to community and always making League better! Just slow down on new champ creations and resurrect your older champs who are still really cool! For all of us who grew up with those champs <3

You are welcome xXTank117Xx.

Best Shyvana AU

10-05-2013

Grumpy Monkey, If your still there.

Could you have a look at 'Ironscale Shyvana', ingame has some issues compared to the splash art and newer skins for her.

1) Her left gauntlet doesn't cover part of her arm like the splash art (It looks as if it is hovering over her arm, not attached to it)

2) Her hair, compared to Ice Drake, looks a bit weird now (The hair is extended back as if it was the helm)

I know these are just little complaints, but it is my favourite skin that I use (And will still use if nothing is done). But with the newer skins being released for her does make it look a bit disappointing, I know it was one of her starter skins and they will look a bit off to the newer ones.

But since she doesn't absolutely need a visual update any time soon, I was wondering if it could be a special project to update her older skins to the newer ones. (Not asking for new animations)

Viktorious Alekt

10-05-2013

Pretty sad about Viktor.

seodoori

10-05-2013

good

StanielK

10-05-2013

So GrumpyMonkey, can you confirm that Rammus is getting a VU then? Cos you were working on a model of him at PAX, so seems like y'alls got somthin' cookin'.

KrazzyFlames

10-05-2013

Any idea on when we will see new Nidalee splash arts?

Black Sun Rising

10-05-2013

Sinful Succulence Morgana needed a mention for this red Red != Purple.

MTempty

10-05-2013

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:

We will probably address this whenever he gets his VU. No plans as of yet. But the model quality is known to us.

[/B]

Singed VU? Do want!. As an avid Singed fan(I think I play him in 90%+ of my games), I ask you please let him keep his laugh and slender body. I rarely play my augmented Singed because the bulk just feels... not right and his laugh needs no explanation.
Also, I'd like the return of various singed poison colors. Find colors that people don't have a hard time seeing. Red poison would be epic. As would poison that glows and pulsates a little light.
request: Make the ult noticible. I want to strike fear in the hearts of Ranged tops as I rip them from the safety of their turrets >
Final request: More lines of dialogue would be greatly appreciated. Keep the dance though. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is awesome.