Blind version - suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thraevin

12-10-2010

I am colour blind, and I have big problems in determining wheter a character is a friend or an enemy (it's very hard to distinguish red and green fast for me). I was wondering if it would be possible to add an option to change those colours. Or is there some kind of addon to do it?

Vlad321

12-10-2010

I am actually surprised that such a thing hasn't been implemented yet. There are many solutions to this and they are all simple.

Silleniv

12-14-2010

If there are two of the same characters I can not tell them apart at all. I have to take the time to read their name and then figure out whether or not they're friend or foe.

I've messed around with editing some of the config files but it's a pain to reset it before every patch and then do it again.

Riot, it will not take long to implement a colour blind mode. Please please do it, you have no idea how much of a pain it is not being able to quickly tell teams apart.

DeadRamza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

this is what to do with the .cfg file:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=111508
(but you'll have to edit it on every update)

here are some mods that you can download:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=262519

i'm not color blind but i'm always yours to help
if you need something else just say it

i can mod things myself for you if you want

Buisiness

12-14-2010

biggest problem i have is the winter map for SR. all that light blue makes alot of stuff blend to me.

DeadRamza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buisiness View Post
biggest problem i have is the winter map for SR. all that light blue makes alot of stuff blend to me.

i'll try to figure something out...
would be pretty hard for someone that can't change things like map colors and can't see things the way you do

but i'll try to find something for you