[Guide] Annie, the reason they implemented the death recap.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T3R3ZI PYROP3

12-21-2009

Since LoL-europe is down atm and im sick and got nothing better to do, i decided to write a guide on Annie.

Anyways, here it is it should cover everything: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...e+death+recap.

Have fun.

Please leave constructive critisism, and rate thereafter.

Westside Connect

Banned

12-21-2009

Very nice guide, tried this out my first time ever as Annie and managed to do pretty **** well.

T3R3ZI PYROP3

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Connect View Post
Very nice guide, tried this out my first time ever as Annie and managed to do pretty **** well.
Thanks, she is a fun char aswell if you ask me. Watching an ashes hp drop in two shots is always nice

WesleyC

12-21-2009

Nice guide. I really like the item build.

Regarding skills - I'll usually take a point in Shield at Level 8. I've found that being able to spam the extra spell to get a second stun in a gank is usually more important than the slight increase in damage.

Thanks for the post!

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

I don't like your item build. It's way too expensive.
For exemple:

-Rylai's, Also, you're getting it so late it wont even be usefull in team fight.

It's better to get Deathfire Grasp after Catalyst/boots, then start to work on your RoA/Void staff..

Also, you should get a defensive item instead of Zhonya's ring at the end (like Guardian Angel). You'll be focused in team fight.
It's also crucial to get the cap Cooldown Reduction with Annie. Because late game, you'll be only usefull to spam and spam to get the more stun you can.

T3R3ZI PYROP3

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0it View Post
For exemple:

-Rylai's, Also, you're getting it so late it wont even be usefull in team fight.

It's better to get Deathfire Grasp after Catalyst/boots, then start to work on your RoA/Void staff..

Also, you should get a defensive item instead of Zhonya's ring at the end (like Guardian Angel). You'll be focused in team fight.
It's also crucial to get the cap Cooldown Reduction with Annie. Because late game, you'll be only usefull to spam and spam to get the more stun you can.
No you are also usefull for dps lategame, if you had a decent early-mid. You can kill any carry in your spellcombo. And the build i dont mean that people should get the full build, its just to cover really long games aswell.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360mm View Post
No you are also usefull for dps lategame, if you had a decent early-mid. You can kill any carry in your spellcombo. And the build i dont mean that people should get the full build, its just to cover really long games aswell.
True, but Annie is not a carry. Her role late game is not DPS.. it's all about spamming all your spell to get the more stun, and AoE stun tibbers. That's why you need the CDR cap.

Trayes

12-23-2009

My item build is a little different but I find it to work VERY well. I will only ever try for Void Staff if the WHOLE enemy team is stacking MR. I also like -CD.

Saph crystal + 2 HP pots.
Catalyst
Sorc Boots
RoA
Haunting Guies
Rylais Sep

I find that magic pen to REALLY eat people up. I also have -CD runes + the 9/0/21 mastery build. This allows a lot of control as well as good damage.

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Annie...67e8597e275aa1

Games never last long enough for the full build, but that is what I would do if I had the time.

IMSavior

12-23-2009

im sorry, i just dont like this guide

for one, you put specific boots to get, which i always hate in guides

boots should be specific to each game for the most part

another mistake is getting void staff, it reduces enemy magic resist 40%

PERCENT aka only useful if your enemies stack magic resist, which they arent THAT likely to do if you are the only magic damager on your team, and at lower elos(which is mostly what guides are for)

if they stack it, sure void is good but abyssal or that new mask is a lot better, the mask is cheaper and abyssal helps your team as well, plus it CAN be more effective

/e: also, just looked at skill build

level 13 shield is so stupid, get level 1 at 5 or 7-8(personally i like 7-8 because you want your q to do as much damage as possible to harass / farm with before getting tibbers and you start kiling people)

my skill build is

w(charge stun)
q
q
w
q
r
e
then get q > w > r > e

25 mana for a charge on your stun is insane!
not someting to be easily scoffed at

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0it View Post
For exemple:

stop giving advice, deathfire costs a ton

its MUCH better to get RoA ASAP!!!

it needs like 12-15 minutes or something to reach max charge, so you want it as soon as you can get it (earliest ive had one was 10-11 minute mark, latest ever was 18-19)