HUD constantly gets me killed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geminos

12-10-2010

Does anyone else have this issue, or know a solution? At least once per game I end up in a tense situation and, for a moment might loose track of my cursor, or suddenly have to run away by surprise.

Rather then being able to move where I want, or defend myself I find myself clicking madly on some corner of the HUD border, or worse accidently clicking a corner of the minimap.

My character stands still, or runs the wrong way and I die. Is there a way to shrink the HUD, or allow all the non-button parts of it to be click-through?

TravagGames

12-10-2010

click spacebar and you end up back at your champion

Elethier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2010

You can change the size of the HUD in the options menu, under interface, I think.

Diopolytropos

12-12-2010

There just needs to be an option in settings that makes the minimap ignore right clicks or clicks when a spell is active. I constantly miss my bandage with amumu because of the map. I'll be trying to bandage someone on the very limit of my reach in a tense, fast moving situation and I'll mouse over the map, which makes my skill shot arrow jump all over the screen. If I'm moving too quickly, I'll blow the Q before I have time to react to the indicator jumping all over the place. There are, what, five heroes max where you'd conceivably want to target an ability through the minimap? Most of them would be more accurate by moving the screen to the location on the map and fine tuning on the screen itself.