Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cardelia, the (Indifferent) Sympathizer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mephistowf

11-28-2013

Quote:
Karashiro:

Q: If it's "easy to read", then I feel like the other user would just abruptly stop using their abilities until it's done. It's hard for me to imagine this ability, though.

It seems to me that lots of people don't like this Q much. Maybe there is something innately wrong with this spell... Well, I have changed it to a different but similar spell.

Quote:
Karashiro:

W: I like this, but what if she's near an adc who can easily lifesteal to full health? Then she uses this ability on them and shares HP... then the adc lifesteals again. Perhaps there should be another restriction on this?

W's CD had been made longer. The idea was to heal others at urgent times or to sustain Cardelia with someone else's life steal, but I don't want her to do it too often tho. Also, ADCs don't that that high of a life steal value early on so it should not be too much trouble to the enemy team as Cardelia cannot get much life from her ADC.

Quote:
Karashiro:

R: This seems cool, sort of like an empowered Galio ult for anyone who tries to blink/dash/teleport away? xD

I was happy with the thought of enemies running around with all kinds of CC on them. Really thrilled, not gonna lie about it. But yeah I know it had design flaws like LVN pointed out in last thread. I have made a new ultimate which is also fun but perhaps more practical in a sense. I have also modified the old one a bit and kept it in the last section bold.

Mephistowf

11-28-2013

Quote:
LVNsNASmurf:

R: No. No, no no no no NOPE. 1: 850 AoE RADIUS is HUGE. It's 150 larger radius than pantheons ult. Whats more, it's got VERY UNHEALTHY gamplay of people who want to get out get movement impaired. It doesn't even do anything but a minor slow if they're smart. There are hordes of things wrong with this on a basic mechanical level, and it is every nearly unfixable. I would suggest removing it, and looking hard at what actual effect you want to have with this spell.

I have made a new one for the same purpose of the last R. Come and see whether this one fits the bill.

Out of curiosity tho, why is back-fire not allowed?

Orixruin

01-01-2014

Soraka, Karma, and Malz, if they all had a weird New Years ménage à trois.

Excellent concept tho! I'd love to see at least some splash art if you or someone else could draw something up.

DryRun

01-03-2014

Seems like a an ADC to me. Scales with AD (passive), and AS (Q stuns on 3rd attack) great range on spells, deals great magic damage that scales with enemies max HP, (not AP), and has a considerable more powerful Varus ult.

Build BOTRK first, you hit with E, then auto with Q, and an AA and you deal about 40% of their max HP plus stunning them and dealing 6 autos worth of damage.

Can she use the shield in reverse? link with her tank to heal herself while she carries?

Mephistowf

01-22-2014

Quote:
DryRun:
Seems like a an ADC to me. Scales with AD (passive), and AS (Q stuns on 3rd attack) great range on spells, deals great magic damage that scales with enemies max HP, (not AP), and has a considerable more powerful Varus ult.

Build BOTRK first, you hit with E, then auto with Q, and an AA and you deal about 40% of their max HP plus stunning them and dealing 6 autos worth of damage.

Can she use the shield in reverse? link with her tank to heal herself while she carries?

Yes the shield can be used in reverse. But I don't think she can be an ADC (also I don't want her to be an ADC) for a few reasons. First of all, her Q scale on enemy attack speed or cast speed instead of her own. The idea is to stun the enemy who does too much. After that, her range is 525 which is a bit short. Her stat should also reflect the fact she is a support.

The idea for her E is to work with other CC. She cannot by herself guarantee that her E will land. It is to create a "bad area" so the enemies are forced to move.

Mephistowf

06-17-2014

Bump