The Ultimate Teamfight-Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T3R3ZI PYROP3

12-21-2009

Here is my guide. leaguecraft.com

Its based purely around twitch, so if you don't like this hero (for some reason) this is probhalby not for you.

Chaoticon

12-21-2009

Except that will never work at top tier play. They wont let twitch get those items, and they willl have vision wards everywhere. Nice try though. One cc will waste most of his ult.

Barbedwire

12-21-2009

I've heard twitch can be used in top tier. He doesn't need his stealth to rape in a team fight. vision wards/oracles just destroy his stealth... not himself. He can still use ambush for AS and can always position himself behind his team and spray on.

Not that I play in top tier but I'm tired of people claiming Twitch is JUST a low-mid tier pubstomper when it's quite obvious he can and is allot more than that.

Now Evelynn is an entirely different story...

Without a Name

12-21-2009

Quote:
I've heard twitch can be used in top tier
You heard wrong. I mean I'm not a really high ELO player but even at my ELO Twitch slowly becomes weaker.
Experienced players just now how to conquer him.

JunkRamen

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Without a Name View Post
You heard wrong. I mean I'm not a really high ELO player but even at my ELO Twitch slowly becomes weaker.
Experienced players just now how to conquer him.
There's a top 5 ELO player that ONLY plays Twitch. I also see him somewhat frequently in high ELO livestreams.

evilgoodguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

Nearly any hero can be good in high elo if played well enough. Elo ranking of a hero is more how easy it is for a bad player to perform well or a good player to perform great.

I would sub out Fiddle/Aniva for a Soraka/Taric. I'd prefer Taric for the stun and save to heals for keeping twitch going. Soraka is grat if you feel you have enough CC. The infusion will keep twitch laning with mana to spare.

T3R3ZI PYROP3

01-13-2010

Updated the guide, removed a few heroes and added some i think fitted the setup better. Note, i haven't lost with this setup yet actually. (Not that that means super much, since im not particularily high-elo.)

HickstyleZ

01-14-2010

lol any team trying to stack healing is gonna get so played lol until the reworked healing item comes out but still ull have a 20% healing reduction from executioners

AIM7Sparrow

01-14-2010

You don't even have infinity edge on twitch....

That alone fails the whole purpose of your build. (Not to mention several other things like if this team revolves around twitch then how the hell is he not soloing mid)

Purutzil

01-14-2010

Item wise and hero wise its pretty fail. Switch out Morgana with Kayle and then your set. Really as long as you have twitch and Kayle your ready to play top tier in team fights. AoE stun helps to ensure no runners and gives more time for twitch to free hit and not have to have invuln placed on him.

Looking at it more... god your items are so wrong... OP no skill twitch really makes noobs think they know how to play.