Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Laning mid against Veigar, or countering Veigar farming in general?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liquidstardust

12-10-2010

just do your infinity edge last whisper build you know last hit well also you should be able to carry maybe a banshee veil to counter his burst

mindspin

12-10-2010

Well as Trist, I'm not sure what you can really do. As a hardcore Veigar player (love the locket build) I can attest by saying Trist can't do a whole lot...

However, the only champion I've run into so far that will rape me middle regardless of whether or not I have locket is Pantheon. He's the hardest counter to early Veigar snowball I've encountered thus far.

AhrimanHJ

12-22-2010

yeah I play veigar too and he doesn't like being jumped by pantheon. I guess that if he's under his tower, you can't do much, cept wait for the next wave. If he's just farming, he's being useless for his team.
anyway now that the locket is gone...

BeyondGodlike

12-22-2010

Grab fort pot, force veigar to commit to killing you, rammus roll out. (bait him)

SoullessFire

12-22-2010

Innervating Locket got taken out, IIRC.

Also, if Veigar's just focusing on last hitting, last hit more than him. His Q's got a rather long cd until he's level 7. His stun has a REALLY long cd and isn't the easiest to use, so move in a more disjointed fashion so he can't predict where you're going.