Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Championship Thresh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farinthor

09-15-2013

This is just a question about something i was curious about. I know there most likely isn't a DEFINITE release date. but im just interested in when he will be released on the normal server.

drcool52

09-15-2013

How about during the last lcs match just like they did for championship riven

Coolmankimo

Recruiter

09-15-2013

Quote:
drcool52:
How about during the last lcs match just like they did for championship riven

How do you know if he was even here last season? A simple question deserves a simple answer.
Quote:
Farinthor:
This is just a question about something i was curious about. I know there most likely isn't a DEFINITE release date. but im just interested in when he will be released on the normal server.

As for your question (without any sarcasm) Ya most likely will be released around the time as the last LCS match. I can see why your eager for it, it does in fact look like a very nice skin.

Komeiji Koishi

09-16-2013

Quote:
Coolmankimo:
How do you know if he was even here last season? A simple question deserves a simple answer (i get some people ask odd questions but there is never a reason to use blatant sarcasm).

I'm sorry, can you explain to me how this is sarcasm?