The game is messed up

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lame One

10-08-2013

The Client/Server mismatch on mission mode" thing makes sense, given that it's not a supported mode; things are expected to be weird. Not sure about the rest though. You say you've reinstalled everything, including, I assume, the client launcher itself (not sure that this matters), so it's either a hardware issue or an external program conflict. Did you try isolating it? (turn off EVERYTHING else before launching).

Recun

10-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskOfSanity View Post
The Client/Server mismatch on mission mode" thing makes sense, given that it's not a supported mode; things are expected to be weird. Not sure about the rest though. You say you've reinstalled everything, including, I assume, the client launcher itself (not sure that this matters), so it's either a hardware issue or an external program conflict. Did you try isolating it? (turn off EVERYTHING else before launching).
i did isolate it so many times , no profit yet

+ league of legends is the only game that got messed up

Lame One

10-08-2013

League being the only game to act oddly doesn't necessarily mean that it's League's problem. How did you isolate the problem? Just closing all windows, or actually ending the processes?

Recun

10-09-2013

Quote:
League being the only game to act oddly doesn't necessarily mean that it's League's problem. How did you isolate the problem? Just closing all windows, or actually ending the processes?
activity monitor and command + shift + esc

Lame One

10-09-2013

Then it sounds to me that it could very likely be a hardware issue. Posting your logs here might give a bit of insight.

Recun

10-10-2013

Quote:
Then it sounds to me that it could very likely be a hardware issue. Posting your logs here might give a bit of insight.
just did the hardware test

no trouble found

if you're wondering how :

http://www.wikihow.com/Start-the-Apple-Hardware-Test

Lame One

10-10-2013

No, not that type of hardware issue. More of a compatibility thing. This is coming from a strictly windows perspective, but I know that it's not uncommon at all for there to be compatibility problems with pretty much any type of game for SOMEONE. But like I said, that's Windows. I know Mac is generally a bit more restrictive with regards to what they'll put in their machines, so this might be preventable. Either way, something to at least consider.

Recun

10-16-2013

here's a little update :

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4543/victorywtf.png , once its appear in the middle of the game , its wont go away until you restart the game

http://i42.tinypic.com/2rroxtg.png , i have no idea wth is that thing written in the chat

Recun

11-14-2013

i contacted the support and they fixed it after alot of attempts

just to add this to your knowledge if you faced something like this later on

fixed it by deleting the "game.cfg" folder

Contents > LoL > Config