Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The game is messed up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Recun

09-15-2013

hey ,

my game is so messed up

each time its crash for a different reason

first time the game paused "says 58913893:22 time remaining"

second time the skills bar disappear and i cant move the screen , i had to restart

third time which is the weirdest **** , in the middle of the game , DEFEAT spawned in the middle of the screen , clicked continue , restarted the game , everything back to normal and the match is still not over

and some times random letters spawn in the middle of the screen

+

last game i played , the whole map went revealed for me , but with no vision , its not shady as normal , just revealed but cant see anything from there

all of this started from the last patch ( pool party patch )

wth is going on ?

Recun

09-20-2013

bump

Recun

10-04-2013

its have been 2 weeks now , the problem still exists

each game i have to disconnect 3-5 times , with a different style each time

so any fix ? its so annoying

the game is nearly unplayable

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

10-04-2013

Have you tried re-installing? This sounds like possibly a corrupted install. Is your hard drive full? Make sure it has ample room before re-installing.

Recun

10-04-2013

Quote:
Brentmeister:
Have you tried re-installing? This sounds like possibly a corrupted install. Is your hard drive full? Make sure it has ample room before re-installing.

reinstalled more than once , tried everything

Recun

10-08-2013

this is a cute thing happened after i crashed 3 times during that game , it's doesn't go away until i restart the game

Screen shot 2013-10-08 at 1.10.25 PM.png

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

10-08-2013

It's hard to tell from the small image. However, the artifact on your screen doesn't look like anything from League of Legends. This is potentially a piece of outside software interacting poorly with league.

I'm not familiar with any software on Mac that looks like this. You might try force quitting any non-league software and seeing if you still have issues.

Lame One

10-08-2013

The resolution you're running at doesn't look standard (the image was 620x280, making it 31:14). Are you using an external program to do this?

EDIT: For clarification, by "this", I meant get that resolution.

Recun

10-08-2013

Quote:
DuskOfSanity:
The resolution you're running at doesn't look standard (the image was 620x280, making it 31:14). Are you using an external program to do this?

EDIT: For clarification, by "this", I meant get that resolution.

i've been playing with 1900 x 1200 since the release of the mac client
as i said , this problem started Immediately after the pool party patch , i had to re size the image to upload it here , i will try to upload it on full resolution

Recun

10-08-2013

http://s16.postimg.org/kewzzwpn9/Screen_shot_2013_10_09_at_6_42_03_AM.png

this is a new image , and sometimes its replace "Client/Server mismatch on mission mode" with "Alert"

then my cursor disappear , after that i have to restart the game

and all of this started after the pool party patch