Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To Sivir Fans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxsparrow

09-14-2013

Hi there! I am one of the few people who likes Sivir, but I do feel she could use a rework. I want to write an article about what could be good for a Sivir rework and I want to know what the community thinks about her. Please answer the questions below and add any other comments you feel are relevant. Thanks!

What do you like about Sivir?

What would you change about Sivir?

What would you absolutely not want changed?

Xocolatl

Recruiter

09-14-2013

I rather like her a lot. Personally, I would love to change her back to her old, old self--Bouncing Glaives as activatable passive. I like her as a pusher/bait champion, rather than as just another DPS.

RhoIo

09-14-2013

she is getting a rework it was shown in one of the gamecons awhile back i saw it on youtube

they released a small video showing her new look to everyone who came.

Maxsparrow

09-14-2013

Yes but as far as I know they stated they were mostly doing a visual rework and only minor changes to her spells. Either way it can be an interesting discussion

Sephïroth

09-14-2013

I would make her spellshield also block a turret attack, other than that I like her in her current state, even though I feel like she's still a little weak compared to other ADC's as her only escape is her ultimate.

Sluiceway

Recruiter

09-15-2013

I like Sivir the way she is, personally. Of course, I don't play her as an ADC: I use her in top lane to kite and poke with her boomerang, and I build her similar to Blue Ezreal and Jayce (Lucidity Boots, Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Manamune, Black Cleaver, Last Whisper, Maw of Malmortius). I find this build to be especially useful when paired with a Tristana or Vayne, because her ultimate gives them a boost to their attack and move speed on top of what Trist gets from her Q and Vayne gets from her passive/ultimate.

TeknoWizard

09-15-2013

What do you like about Sivir?
The burst, the buffing the entire team and the pushing potential. She fills a unique, though admittedly small, niche that no other champion does at the moment.

What would you change about Sivir?
Ability to compete with other ADCs. I'm not sure if this is a kit thing that RIOT can change, or a meta thing that only players can.

What would you absolutely not want changed?
Her spell shield. Way too iconic and fun of a mechanic to be changed into something else.

doggeris789

09-15-2013

I love sivir amazing burst potential

The only thing I wish for is her AA range to be 550

And that's it nothing else

Directw

09-15-2013

Like Xocolatl, I prefer the old Sivir too. However, this new Sivir ok by me. It's true that she is weak comparing to other newer ADC champs.

However, comparing to other old ADC, like Ash or Tris, she is fairly strong.

Maxsparrow

09-24-2013

Hey everyone thanks for all your input! I finished my article it's posted here: http://maxsparrow.blogspot.com/2013/09/whats-wrong-with-sivir.html