Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To Sivir Fans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxsparrow

09-14-2013

Hi there! I am one of the few people who likes Sivir, but I do feel she could use a rework. I want to write an article about what could be good for a Sivir rework and I want to know what the community thinks about her. Please answer the questions below and add any other comments you feel are relevant. Thanks!

What do you like about Sivir?

What would you change about Sivir?

What would you absolutely not want changed?

Zastie

09-14-2013

Like? Boomerang blade is just epic looking, in the rework looks even better. I like her kit giving the design feel of her weapon well.

Change? Maybe change how W works, and throw out her current ult.

Not changed? I complete new feel to her kit, as it would ruin why I like playing(and failing) as Sivir.

Caxx

09-14-2013

she needs 525 (or preferably 550) basic attack range, but other than that she's pretty much pristine. scrubs will complain about her ult/SS, but that's just because they don't have the skill to use them properly.

Rykaal

09-14-2013

What do you like about Sivir? Very fun to play, especially when countering Caitlyn.

What would you change about Sivir? Maybe a slight speed increase on her passive, Q travel time increased slightly, and remove the "cancel movement" part of her ult.

What would you absolutely not want changed? Her playstyle is something I want to remain the same, If they are going to rework her kit, I just want them to slightly fix up her abilities without completely changing them into something new. (just slight updates to it to make them good)

Farranor

09-14-2013

Sivir is already getting a rework.

Zastie

09-14-2013

Quote:
Farranor:
Sivir is already getting a rework.

Why should this prevent discussion of any kind?

Spankin DaBagel

09-14-2013

Here is what I propose:

Give her 550 attack range.

Done!

GrieverXIII

09-14-2013

I also like Sivir but she has quite a few issues.

She either needs mobility (not tied to her damn ult) or a slow or some kind to kite, hell Vayne has a freaking stun and much better mobility. Reworking her W could definitively be an option there.

Her E also feels awefully outdated design wise, and not very fitting for the character. i'd rather have a mobility move.

Her ult is flat trash compared to about every ADC out there (yes even Lucian's). Needs to be scrapped completly. I'm not sure to what though since the first time that comes to my mind is something similar to Draven's.

Blaine Tog

09-14-2013

Bump her to 525 attack range.
Reduce her mana costs just a smidge.
Remove the stutter-step on her ult.

Boom, perfect champion.

Oberic

Recruiter

09-14-2013

Remove the cast time on her ultimate. (maybe buff it slightly as well, and to keep the tiny cast time, it was kneejerk gutted after her rework after all)

Make her passive apply when she blocks a spell with spellshield.

Give her like +10 base hp, and +2 armor.

And finally... Add this line to her passive:
"If Sivir has more bonus AP than AD, her Boomerang Blade and Ricochet deal magic damage."