Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The pebbles along the path. (A Xerath fan fiction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

geogio13

09-30-2014

I wouldn't make the bra such an important thing, and rather focus on the reason why it is gone. The event is traumatic, and takes precedence, especially since it happened so recently.

Ethereal311

10-01-2014

I'm going to be touching on that later on after the battle. It's more of a thing that Natalie wants to be professional and doesn't want it to be focused on at the time. She understands that she's in the middle of a battle and she'll deal with it in time (I'll use Ahri to explore this a bit more because of what happened in previous chapters, as well as use Viktor in yet another later chapter). Natalie has already told Ahri that she was assaulted, so Ahri did get the hint and was the main reason why she smiled beforehand, and then made a little joke just to keep the trauma away.
I guess you could say that it's Natalie's forced mental state to make sure that she can actually get through the day alive before she can actually deal with the trauma.

Ethereal311

10-05-2014

Well guys, it looks like it's the day of reckoning.
Riot are finally going to change these boards to a read-only format.
This means that no one will be able to post anything else here, so it looks like it's the end.
If anyone reads this, then I'll be continuing this on fanfiction.net, so go check the link at the very beginning and follow this (I also like rereading the reviews because it really gives me the strength to keep on going through with this very strange and alternate way of writing league fanfics).
A big thank you to everyone who has commented and questioned my story line (I'm looking at you, geogio13), and hope that every one of you magnificent b*stards have had an incredible time reading this strange fanfic.
I might even be posting more stuff on my youtube channel because I've finally gotten around to making actual content, so if you guys want to subscribe or something then that would be truly awesome even if it is a very stupid way of getting subscribers.
But all of that aside, you guys have been great this past year and I wish all future readers the same joy that the first person to even glance at this story had when it first came out on that grey day.

;_;7

-Ethereal311

Edit: This is probably a bit early because I can't remember when they said it would go read-only (I think they said the 6th on PST) and the red announcement has gone now.