Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Plat 3 Support looking for Duo Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Kwonster

09-15-2013

yo plat 3 adc just dropped from plat 2 tonight. add me on league and we duo tomorrow! - stb

BestBetAztec

09-15-2013

IGN: Aztecothewar

Name: Wesley

Time Zone: EST 6pm-11pm Tuesday-Sunday
Main role: Jungle Plat V
About me:
I’ve been playing League of legends for two years. In that time I’ve learned a lot from following the competitive scene, WE and Cloud 9 are my favorite teams at the moment. I’m huge on communication, as a jungler my job is to dominate the map with the pressure I provide and be a constant feed of information for my team. Timers, ward coverage and aggressively pursuing map adjectives are my strengths. I’m not afraid to call shots if need be, that said, I can also listen and follow. I’ve got both Lan and online tournaments under my belt, I’m at a point where I can stay calm even under pressure.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 3 roles
1- Jungle
2- Support
3- Ad Carry
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 3 champions
1- Elise
2- Jarvan
3- Zac
Pool also includes Sejuani , Evelyn, Nocturne ,Nunu and Nasus

I Sig I

Recruiter

09-15-2013

Bump

I Sig I

Recruiter

09-15-2013

bump

I Sig I

Recruiter

09-15-2013

Bump

I Sig I

Recruiter

09-15-2013

Bump

I Sig I

Recruiter

09-15-2013

Bump

I Sig I

Recruiter

09-15-2013

Drop da Bump

I Sig I

Recruiter

09-15-2013

Bump bump bump

I Sig I

Recruiter

09-15-2013

bump