About 'undo' system

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarleneLOVE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2013

I'm korean so I`m not good at English. So ask me if you have anything that you can`t understand.
I heard that there is 'undo' system in 3.11 ver. to prevent from buying wrong items. But there is a problem. I can see what he bought while he is dead if I am near his body. But if he buy his items and undo that items, he can deceive me.
For example, he buy 2 wards while he's dead and show me that, then he undo wards after he revive. When i meet him in the lane and i notice that he has no ward and guess he used it somewhere. According to this, I talk to jungler not to gank my lane because he did warding.
Another example is this. if he buy an amor, I buy amor penetrating items. But if he buy health items, it counters me.

So what do you think about this problem?

DogInRealLife

09-14-2013

I...never thought about that.

Dammit, you Korean's are too smart

Best Karma Ionia

09-14-2013

Leave it to the koreans to find a major flaw in the system.

Great going, OP. Your english is okay too.

Riot pls address.

2hu

09-14-2013

Was hard to understand, but it came through

Nice job finding a flaw like that

ValiantValor

09-14-2013

The easy solution would be to stop shopping while dead.
The bestsolution(IMO) is to make the undo feature only work for the first 30s-1min of the game. That's where the most important mistakes happen.

Sweagen

09-14-2013

lol i doubt anyone would do this

ValiantValor

09-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen View Post
lol i doubt anyone would do this
I had it done to me already, just thought it was a bug though. I see enemy support complete philo, and skimp on wards, so I don't grab pink or I complete my philo too. Then back in lane he has pink and a few wards, but no philo. Now I've given up on vision control in bot lane when I didn't need to. It's not game breaking, but it is game changing.

Cat Girl Sakuya

09-14-2013

I honestly don't see what the issue is here, who knee-jerks their buys based on what they see the enemy buy after they're dead? You can usually predict what they're going to buy anyway if you keep track of their gold income.

Baseraper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2013

I don't see it as a problem. I see it as advanced tactics.

Woobowiz

09-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIA View Post
I honestly don't see what the issue is here, who knee-jerks their buys based on what they see the enemy buy after they're dead? You can usually predict what they're going to buy anyway if you keep track of their gold income.
Okay, have fun predicting whether or not the bot lane is warded or not by simply keeping track of gold income.

Have fun predicting whether their solo laner is itemizing for laning or late-game team fights simply by keeping track of their gold income.

Have fun keeping track of 5 people's gold income when you could just press tab and adjust your build according to what they have.

What I'm saying is that the majority of people, not even most high ELO players, base their builds on predictions and lightly calculated incomes. In fact, what you call "usually" doesn't speak for over 50% of the player base because the most of their concerns are concepts far easier to comprehend.

12345 ... 8